Chapter 10 - Bring the news!

[====================]

Church of the panduriform, holy state of Alberta 

22nd day of Aleister. "August 22, 2021"

For the past five months, the kingdom they call "the holy state of Alberta is the land of pure humans whose destiny was to wipe any species which doesn't parallel humans, for its crusade to the southern continent the Alberta had managed to withstand the terrific heat from the greater desert a region whose land goes over fifty kilometres and heat which can go over sixty-three degrees, for the kingdoms at the southern continent this unpretentious wall was no used and with the continent being closer than ever to be under the Alberta grasp, the capital cheers on to know that this is was their destiny.

The pitches from the large doors opening were heard around and coming in this somewhat empty room, two men dressed up in a more unusual uniform, it coloured in a dark brown, and metals and pockets could be noticed at their chest and having to enter get to see the room, both soon step in as they looked around there surroundings. In front of them, a large podium could be seen at the distance from them with the two officers, behind it was a large window the only thing that gave light within the room, and having both getting closer they soon knelt towards them as their faces couldn't be seen.

"councils! Forces from the southern mainland report complete successes with no mass casualties as our forces are advancing deeper within the continent!"

To hear this delightful news was something to be impressed about, but having said so they said nothing back, and they continued glaring towards the two men. The constant silence from the room gave shivers to the men but continued further.

"Reports that they have already taken over multiple kingdoms, and only three additional countries will soon be taken over!"

Delighted by the news, few of the councils chattered with each other, their mumbling and their whistling could be heard around, but few being close to each other they both stood silent waiting for a response. Soon after their loiter didn't take too long, all quickly gazed back towards the two officers and had all learned the report they soon hailed down.

"Fantastic!" They said, "request permission or ask any active forces to capture or arrest elves that are capable of summoning elements, we need some specimens of their capabilities!"

Having heard the council's request, the officer bowed down, "yes councillors ill inform your majesty and the forces about your request, we do have many captured elves but even that it will be a long excursion before we can have arrived here!"

"That is a problem we can take if it will take over two months till it arrives ill request it to be fed and at least be alive once it reaches towards the capital"

The councils like the other within the podium expected that the elves they will receive will ve a good example condition to get experimented on for the assemblies to take. Understanding their request both officers before turning back, soon heard a lang bang from the large doors as multiple men appeared out from the door.

"There is no need for that!"

The young man said, echoing his voice. And having to hear it many soon recognized the voice and faced towards the door to see a young cladding in golden armour as behind him changed elven women could be seen behind him, the man looked towards them at the distance looking down with a smigged looked as he held on the chains of the captured women behind yanking the chain them many grown out, and soon after he walks towards the podium, which made everyone within the room to be unpleased.

"Sir Alexander! Our majesty has informed that no noble shall enter the confidential Alberta enchantment room! You have brought in here the scent of the whores and the unpleasant sight of your very face!"