Chapter 7 - baker beach

"Being a marine wasn't something I had come for my life as prior before, I wanted to do something for the time"

Getting out of college, I was able to get myself a degree with my life a long way I expected me to get myself a good work and a family to take care of with many even my dad wanting to see a grandson, he could cherish a lot, having that I was a sibling of 3, having that my life was very good during my college days, I had a girlfriend before known her for 8 months and life was going as I wanted and nothing could be better than this.

But having said that, it wasn't something I hoped, around that time 9/11 occurred in America and even I was shocked by what happened, President Bush speaking to the people to the Justification of invasion of Afghanistan was heard around the country and the people, angered by this attack would see the reason with the people within my country seeing the cause, they would soon see the United States invasion of Afghanistan. Even with the war transpiring, I wasn't in the best of mood, during those dark days my girlfriend had broken up with me, with us seeing that our relationship was not the best, and her having affairs with me, we didn't do much but broke up with us not seeing each other for the past 19 years.

With the breakup I had, recent events of my mother being passed away had me depressed and with my brothers too heartbroken by what they had to see, by the time my mother was buried I didn't get to see my future in bright light and having no opportunities that I once had, I Join the marines as I joined in the 1st marine division, my service within Afghanistan was somewhat good and having me get shot once, I saw that I doing very good without any major problems.

But after 5 tours of duty back in 2006, and a few more military operations, the war in Afghanistan was long gone with the US leaving Afghanistan last year the threat of china was fully in the head with every American citizen with some believing a war, but for over 15 years of me serving the marines I have been expected myself to should lease retire with me seeing that opportunities for a new life.

But even so, outback from the city alongside his dog, James wasn't gonna leave the marines any time with him not seeing any potential jobs he could work after his day in the marines, he could only watch on the video he had recorded back at the bridge as a portal of sorts flashes in front of him as ships come out in mass, drinking his convenient store coffee, the video he had a record, was nothing he had sawn and even he was amazed by what he caught in camera but has said he couldn't have this be shown to the anyone even his police uncle, having that he do anything with this record, it wasnt something he could hold on, having him be a relative to a chief officer within sans Francisco James would have to show the video he had recorded be shown as evidence having with the bridge being a crash site as the number of lightning strikes made it a death trap for any vehicles within the golden gate bridge. James sips more on his instant coffee with him admiring what he could do with this video.

[...]

[...]

[=========================] 

Golden Gate Bridge.

August 17, 2021.

Above the golden gate bridge, the vass fog that was made from the storm made it hard for the people within the helicopter to look down to get a full picture of the crash as helicopter despatch from the sans Francisco traffic centre were unfortunate that they couldn't help as the thick fog made there help to limit.

The events that happened within the golden gate was something they couldn't ignore, as the storm quickly ten with the rain dripping down, many could look within the bridge to see a sight like nothing before. As many got off their cars they quickly could feel the cold breeze and the smell of lighting around as the bridge was turned into a crash site with many vehicles being hit one and another, trucks, jeeps and even military vehicles. Nothing was saved and having many hit each other from the rapid thundering attack, what made it even more surprising is how many were able to get off safely from their wrecked vehicles, but even with the relief of their safety, the sirens from the ambulance and the policies around moved within the inner crash site as the screams of pain were heard from the distances.