Chapter 4

Hey guys. The first two parts had very good views and votes. But the third one didn't get much views and votes. Sorry if you didn't like the part. Will try to improve. And this is the last part of the series Zehnaseeb. Let's start.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Recap -

I love you monami , I really do.

For monami , it was just like a fairy tale. After what happened earlier she had never thought that Karan would reciprocate the feelings. The man she loved was confessing his feelings for her. It was like a dream and on the top of that the proximity. His husky voice. Chills ran down her spine. She barely managed to say -

I Love you too Karan.

( Mature content ahead. 18+. Kindly avoid reading if you feel uncomfortable. ❤️)

Without another moment of hesitation, he smashed his lips to hers. She was stunned at this and froze, unable to react. He kissed her slowly, giving her enough time to respond back.She started responding back, just as passionately. Sensing this, he decreased the intensity and began kissing her gently.

He bit her lip, causing her to gasp. Taking advantage of the situation, he quickly plunged his tongue in her mouth, extracting a loud moan from her. They broke off due to the lack of air.

Karan trailed his lips affectionately along her jaw, slowly tracing the outline of her face while his fingers pressed deep into her back, holding her close. There was a raw tenderness in the way he held her. She could sense the tension and his hesitation in the air around them and it troubled her. He was waiting for her to make a move, she could tell. He was waiting for her to push him away and save him the trouble of controlling himself and though some small part of her brain nagged her to do so, she simply couldn't. And so she did the one thing that seemed appropriate at the moment. Monami held the thread of control that hung between them and carnally ripped it in two-freeing them both. He didn't know what changed in the instant. Her eyes lost the slight nervousness that they had held and looked to him with a passion that reflected his own. She weaved her fingers through his hair and brought their lips close so that all that remained between them was a frail breath.

" Karan " she moaned.

He didn't give her any time to react on it as his mouth went lower down her torso and nipped her, her hands reflexively gripping his shoulders . But his hands were faster. His fingers entwined with hers, holding them down on the sides of her head while he continued to devour her

"Karan ," her moans left her lips in gasps and she struggled to free her hands-not to push him away but to pull him closer. Karan , however would have none of it and held them captive in between his.

"I can't hold back any longer," his voice was so hoarse, it scared her but she didn't let the fear show and shut her eyes. Monami swallowed and nodded, her body way out of her minds control. His lips attacked hers again but with more fervor this time, an aggressiveness that he had managed to tame earlier. She moaned audibly against his mouth that still clung to hers. She screamed his name but it only landed as a whisper on his skin.

"Monami ," his lips left hers and she turned her head to the side, her eyelids scrunched with effort.

"It'll get better sweetheart," he kissed her cheek lightly but the strained control in his voice was obvious, "look at me Monami ", look at me and tell me what you want."

She turned her head and met the smoldering look in his dark eyes. Years from now, she would wonder if it was just the look in his eyes that made the pain turn into a sweet ache, an ache for him. "I want you, Karan ," she touched his face lightly with one hand.

He saw the transformation in her eyes, "and I want you, Monami ," he kissed her lips tenderly this time.

Time was a hopelessly lost measure with their bodies entangled in such an agonizingly sweet dance and so they went on for heaven knows how long. Their movements in perfect synchrony with their ragged breathing and the whispers of each other's names.

The next morning, Karan woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. He opened his eyes, and his eyes welled up at the sight in front of him. Monami was sleeping peacefully in his arms, love-bites visible on every part of her body. He wished he could wake up like this every morning. He stared at her for a while and caressed her hair softly. He pecked her lips. The movement woke her up. She looked beside him to find Karan staring at her lovingly.

Good morning My Romantic Shergill.
She said kissing his cheeks.

Good morning rani sahiba.
He replied pecking her lips.

She blushed at his gesture.

Rani sahiba , aise blush mt kriye. You are making me lose control.
He said smirking.

Toh kisne kaha hai tumhe control krne ko.
She replied blushing more.

They were again engrossed in their loveland that they didn't notice the time or the day. For them, only each other mattered.

THE END !!
THANKS FOR READING !!
-------------------------------------------------------------
So here is the surprise I was talking about guys. I hope you liked it. Please do vote and comment. And please let me know what should I write next.❤️