Resta Con Me Per Sempre❤️

Hey guys ,
Hope you all are doing fabulous.😀
Here is the next part of the book.
It's just a small drable on Moran. The meaning of the title would be given during the story .
Enjoy Reading❤️

Karan was passing by the corridor when he saw the lights of her room still on. Yes ! HER ! Or we say HIS RANI SAHIBA ! It's been six months to the training and just 2 days when he realized he was falling for his  RANI SAHIBA.

A smile appeared on this face when he thought about her. Hazzle brown eyes , her smile just like blooming flowers , a pure and free soul. He rememberd about her unconditional love for him. How she cares for him, how she respects him, how she takes stand for him infront of everyone , how she has always wanted nothing more than her happiness , how she stood by him like a rock through the most difficult situation and how after doing so much for him she never expected anything. She was a gem.

He came out of the thoughts when he found someone tapping his shoulders.
He found her standing is infront of him with questioning eyes yet a slightly worried face.

Monami - Karan....Kya hua karan...Tum thik ho na....Kuch hua hai kya....Tum khoye khoye se lag rahe ho....Sab thik hai naa..
She asked worried about him.

Karan - Rani Sahiba shaant....Kuch nahi hua hai...Sab thik haii...Main bus yahan se jaa raha tha tumhari room ki lights on dekhi isliye ruk gaya...Aur waise bhi Rani sahiba...Aapke rehte kahan kuch ho sakta hai mujhe...
He replied winking at her

She was shocked for a moment.

Monami - Tum flirt kr rahe ho ?
She asked raising her eyebrow.

Karan - Aap toh abhi se shock ho gayi Rani Sahiba.. abhi toh maine flirt krna shuru bhi nahi kia..
He replied to which she blushed.

He started to come closer to her to which she blushed more but did not move back. She stood rooted to her place with her eyes down cheeks turned red.

They were now too close to each other. Their faces too close. Lips just inches apart.Foreheads touching. Their hearts beating faster than normal. Monami blushed at their proximity. Karan smirked watching his effect on her.

He came more closer to her. And whispered in her ears

Resta con me per sempre
( Stay with me forever )

She whisper replied him

Lo faro sempre
(I will always )

And hugged him tightly hiding herself in his embrace. He grinned widely hearing her reply and reciprocated the hug.

                      THE END !
          THANKS FOR READING

------–----------–-------–---------------------------------
Please do let me know if you have any ideas for the OS / TS in the comments.