Zehnaseeb - Chapter 1❤️

I hope you all might have read the earlier part zehnaseeb , which shows a few changes in the storyline. So now let's start with the story.

The story starts after the proposal scene where monami is ignoring Karan.

All the recruits and special agents were gathered in the hall. Colonel Batra wanted to make some important announcement. All were a little bit worried as to what had happened. Just then Col. Batra came and all the recruits and special agents saluted him.

Col Batra - At ease everyone.
So special agents and recruits , does anyone of you know ETF ?

Everyone present in the hall was somewhat confused with the question. Expect for two people. Monami and Sid as they very well know about ETF. But they choose to remain quite

Everyone - No Sir.

Col Batra - Well ETF that means Emergency Task Force which deals with cases related to very high profile individuals.

Karan - But sir Parakram and ETF ka kya connection hai ?

Col Batra - Connection hai Shergill. Kal raat mujhe ETF Chief Sameer Damsingh Rathore ka call aaya tha. As I earlier said it deals with cases related to high profile individuals , yahan pr deolali mein ek bahut hi important case ke liye woh aa rahe hai. And isliye unhe hamari help chahiye. And I have promised them ki unki har mumkin madad ki jaayegi. Iski puri responsibility main tum pr chod raha hun shergill and I know you won't disappoint me.

Karan - Yes Sir. Unhe humse jo bhi jaisi bhi help chahiye we will provide them.

Col Batra - Good.Woh log kal subah aane wale hai at sharp 09:00. And because it's a high profile cased isliye special agents usmein busy rahenge , issliye saare recruits of 3 days ka off diya jaa raha hai. Am I clear ?

Everyone - Yes Sir.

With this Col. Batra left towards his cabin. All the recruits were very happy listening this. Finally after like months of training they are getting a much needed break. Everyone was chit chatting , excited. But the most excited ones were Sid and Monami. Sid was happy that after so many days finally his monu bro is smiling. They were rhe first ones to leave the hall.Karan noticed everyone but couldn't find monami and even sid was not there. He thought might be they were busy with some work. He so wanted to see monami once , talk to her. It's been one month she had spoke to him. He so missed her. But Alas , he knew she wouldn't talk to him.

Everyone left the hall. Some happy cheerful while some sad. Waiting for the upcoming day.

The next day ,

Everyone has completed there morning exercises and were waiting for the ETF officers. Even Col. Batra was present for their welcome.Everyone was excited to see them. All wondered who they would be , how would their nature be. Even special agents were eager to see them. Karan in between glanced monami and was surprised to see her happily smiling after days. She was every now and then checking her watch and then glancing the door. Karan was confused why she was so inpatient but he shrugged off.

There wait was over soon. As they heard the loud sound of a jeep. A man in his early 30's got down from the driving side. He walked up to the passenger side and opened the door. A women probably form her late 20s got down. Everyone was curious as to who they were. Both the man and the women walked towards them.

And there entered the man , he had a different aura. Hot and dashing. One look on his face and anyone can say he is a no nonsense strict person. His expressions were utterly professional. He was actually a carbon copy of their Karan sir.