Chapter 2

Hey everyone. Thank you for the views and votes on the previous chapter. I am glad you all liked it. Let's start with the second chapter.

Karen's POV -

Ohh toh yeh namoona I mean Arjun bhai hai rani sahiba ka. Haash chalo accha hai. Kam se Kam mera rasta toh clear ho gaya. Par rasta clear hone se bhi fayada kya hua. Rani sahiba baat bhi nahi kr rahi hai mujhse. Woh baat karengi tab jaake main unhe bata paaunga n ki I love her too. Lekin nahi , unhe toh bus ignore krna hai mujhe. Karan shergill ab tujhe double mehnat krni hogi apni rani sahiba se baat krne ke liye unhe manane ke liye.

His trance was broken by the sound of monami's voice.

Bhaiyu , itne dino baad mile ho aur sirf 1 week ke liye. Not fair. Please thoda sa aur ruk jaao na.

Arey mera baccha , I know you missed me. But duty comes first na. Yeh case ho jaayega n fir pakka main weekends pr tujhse milne aaunga. Promise

Pakka wala promise na.

Haa baba pakka wala promise.

Yippie.
She was jumping in happiness like a little child. Everyone chuckled seeing her like this. Karan was just in aww of his rani sahiba.

Ab saara din yahi rukna hai ya chalke breakfast bhi krna hai.

Ohh haan...Sorry. Chalo sab saath mein krte hai. Faizi Sanju Karan sir aap teeno bhi chaliye hamare saath.

Karan was hurt when she addressed him as sir. He so wanted to talk to her , confess his feelings. But it wasn't that easy after all.

Faizi and Sanju - Haan haan chaliye / Haan chalo.

Arjun found it a little weird. She called the other two by their names but to Karan she called him sir. He knew his sister well. There is definitely something going on. He thought to ask her later.

Throughout the breakfast Arjun saw Karan stealing glances at Monami. But monami she spoke with everyone but royally ignored karan. He couldn't understand why.

After the breakfast , everyone left the mess. Only Arjun and Monami were present. Arjun thought it was the perfect time to ask her about Karan.

Baccha , ek baat puchu ?

Bhai aap kab se permission lene lage. Puchiye na.

Yeh Karan aur tera kya scene hai.

K...K..Karan aur mera..Hamara kya scene hoga...Kuch bhi toh nahi..
She was fumbling with words.

Accha...Toh tu itna stammer kyun kr rahi hai...
He asked raising his eyebrow.

Aisa...Aisa kuch nahi hai..Aap bhi kya baatein leke baith gaye.
She crossed her fingers.

But Arjun was her brother. He knew his sister very well and her habit of crossing her fingers when she lied.

Agar aisa kuch nahi hai toh tune yeh fingers kyun cross kia hai. Tu jhooth bol rahi hai. Kya hua hai baccha , sach sach batao sab.

Bhaiyu woh....
And she narrated him the whole incident. Her eyes welled up. Though it's been a month. But still her love , her care has not decreased yet.

Arjun pulled her into his embrace. He patted her back. He was super angry on Karan. How can he do that. But even karan wasn't at fault. You can't force someone to love you. He couldn't see his princess in this state.

He slowly caressed her hair.

Shh..shh..Shaant ho jaa baccha. Don't cry.

She was calm now. Arjun thought to not ask her any questions on this topic now. He couldn't see her crying again. So he diverted the topic by asking her about her training sessions and other things.