Chakravyuh😎

Hello guys. I hope you all are doing amazing. Here is the new part. Dont_call_me_ginerva asked for this one. Please read and let me know whether I was able to meet you expectations or not.❤️

I don't know why but I feel guilty. Shayad mujhe monami se itna rudely baat nahi karni chahiye thi. Kya monami sach mein mujhse pyaar karti hai ? Nahi Nahi ! Yeh toh bus ek attraction hai. It's not love. Kuch dino mein sab theek ho jaayega. But phir bhi mujhe usse maafi maang leni chahiye.

Saying so he walked towards her room. It was all dark there. Door closed, lights off. He wondered where she was. He was about to go back when he heard some sounds. As If someone was sobbing. He found the window of her room open and peeped in. But what he saw the next made him go numb.

Monami was sitting on the floor hurdled in a corner. Her hands wrapped around her knees. It felt like she had been crying from a long time. Her eyes red , face tear - stricken. She was devasted.

He had never seen her in such a vulnerable state. He felt really guilty. But he couldn't do anything he didn't love her. But still as a friend he can go and console her. Before he could approach her he saw Sid entering her room. He backed off deciding to give time to the two best friends. He walked dejected towards his room.

The next morning ,

Karan was eagerly waiting for Monami , so that he could apologize to her. Everyone had came by then and were ready to leave but she was nowhere to be seen. And that's when he saw her walk towards them.
She was confident. Determined. It felt like whatever happened yesterday didn't seem to affect her. She had very well masked her emotions. Surely monami had many layers and it's not that easy to understand her. He was in his thoughts when she stood before him.

I am sorry.
She said confidently.

Sorry ? Kyun ?
He asked confused.

Because I am 1 minute 15 seconds late. Aage se nahi hoga.
She said determined.

He just nodded in response. Just the bala came to call them and they walked towards the bus waiting for them.

During the Chakravyuh competition -

Karan was constantly observing monami. But she didn't seem to care. Not even once had monami looked him. Even when he was giving instructions , she wasn't looking at him. He was somewhere hurt with his. But he shrugged it off.

He was not able to concentrate on the competition. Scenes from last night were  flashing before his eyes.

That's when he saw monami standing alone. Taking it as an opportunity he decided to talk to her. But yet again it seems fate was not on his side today. Before he could approach her , someone else approached her.

It was KARTIK. ( A fellow participant from another academy )

Hey , Is this you Monami ?
He asked approaching her.

Kartik Raichand , Right ?
She guessed.

Well yes. I am so happy to see you after so many years.

Yess. Mee too. It's a pleasant surprise , Mona Darling.
He winked at her to which monami smiled.

Well definitely it is. And I must say you haven't changed in all this years. You dreamt of joining the army and see here you are.

Yess. Waise you have changed quite a  lot. Army and you ?! How did this happen ?

It's a long story. Wanna catch-up sometime ?

Definitely. But I am still under training so just get off's on weekends. So if you free this weekend let me know.

Of course I am.

Done then. This Sunday.

Yes. 5pm Cafe Sunrise.

Sounds cool. See you then.

Yup. See you soon. And yes best of luck.

Thank you and best of luck to you too.

They hugged and wished each other.

All this while , Karan had heard their conversation and don't know why but he was jealous.

At first out of knowhere that namoona came and started talking to her. And on the top of that he even called her mona darling and he hugged her. How can he hug MY RANI SAHIBA.
Wait ! What ? My Rani Sahiba. Ughhh !
What am I thinking. Yeh sab uss faizi ke saath rehne ka natija haii. Focus Karan focus.

Kya baat hai janab. Kiske baare mein soch rahe ho ?
Faizi asked him.

Rani Sahiba ke baare mein...
Flow Flow mein bol diya.

Oye hoye , Kya baat hai
Faizi said with a teasing expression.

Karan realized what he said and then immediately covered it up.

Faizi , yeh bakwaas chod aur Chakravyuh pr focus kr.
Saying so he walked away.

Kuch bhi keh lo janab. Ishq aur Mushq chupaye nahi chupte.
Faizi smiled.

Well now let's see what destiny holds for this two souls ! Whether it is the start of a beautiful journey or the end to their pure love ?

                         THE END !
             THANKS FOR READING !
--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading this one. Please let me know in the comments section below. For more such stories please stay tuned. ❤️