Drunk Tsunami😚

I am back guys with a new OS. First of all thanks a lot everyone for voting my stories , commenting on them and adding them to your reading lists. I am really happy with the response. I have crossed 2.2k and my book is ranking #3.
Thanks a lot❤️

In this one Monami and Karan are in love with each other but have not confessed it yet. There is a small party in the academy ( similar to the welcome party ) on the occasion of Mr and Mrs. Batra's Wedding Anniversary. All the recruits and special agents are invited.

At the Party -

Everyone is present there expect for Monami. Karan is eagerly waiting for her. He was dressed up in a green tuxedo. Every girl present in the hall was drooling over him. He was looking extremely hot. But he didn't care about anyone expect for the one is he waiting for. He was getting impatient every passing second.

Suddenly the lights went off. Everybody present in the hall switched on phone flashlights. Karan was going towards the switch board to see what the problem is when he saw her enter.
He was mesmerized by her looks.
She was clad in a green velvet gown. Her kohl - black eyes sparkling. Her hairs plunged over her shoulder. The carefree bubbly girl was looking ravishing in the outfit.

 The carefree bubbly girl was looking ravishing in the outfit

The lights were back by now and the party was in full swing. Before Karan could approach Monami , one of the recurits came and started talking to her.

He had been waiting for her for quite a long time and here she is busy with that namoona. Jealousy overpowered him. He saw the guy whispering something into her ears and saw her laughing. This angered him. He clenched his fists and moved in another direction.

He on his way collided with Chitra.

Chitra - #Sorry Sir #VerySorry.

Karan -  It's okay Chitra. Relax

He saw Monami coming towards him
just then a evil idea crossed his mind. He smiled widely thinking about the consequences of the idea. When Chitra was about to leave he stopped her and said in a loud voice enough for her to hear it.

Karan - Btw.. Chitra you look so beautiful today.

Chitra - #Really #Thank you so much sir.

Monami heard this all. Her facial expressions changed.

Monami's POV -

HUHH ! Mujhe toh aaj tak isne kabhi aisa compliment nahi dia. Compliment chodo iss mahsoos shergill ne aaj tak mujhse theek se baat bhi nahi ki. Hamesha bus sadu akdu shakal banake rakhta hai aur iss chitra ko beautiful bola. Khadoos Shergill. 😤😤

Karen's POV -

Isse kehte hai TIT FOR TAT. Ab pata chalega rani sahiba ko ki kaisa lagta hai. Ek toh main yahan kab se wait kr raha hoon aur yeh hai ki uss namoone ke saath gappe maar rahi thi. Meri taraf dekha bhi nahi.

Little did he knew that were the actual consequences his plan were going to bring.

Monami walked past Karan royally ignoring him and went towards the drinks counter.

One mojito please !!
She ordered.

Karan saw her drinking something. He was internally laughing watching her jealous reacting but maintained a stoic face outside. He decided to tease her a little more. And therefore he went towards Chitra and asked her for a dance.

Monami who had been watching this was getting angry each passing second. He didn't even look at her once and was happily dancing with  Chitra. She didn't realise when she started taking shots. Her head started to spin. She felt drowsy.

Karan saw her from a distance. He was Kneely observing her reactions. At first she was jealous and angry and now she had started to make faces. He couldn't decipher what's wrong with her and that's when reality stuck him.

Ohh Shitt ! She was drunk !

He quickly rushed to her. She was about to balance and hit the floor but he in no time caught her. And that's when he is observed her face closely. Her eyes were shinning. Her lips curved into a pout.

Drunk Monami was indeed very cute.
He thought to himself.

His trance was broken by her words.

Khadoos shergill tum yahan kya kr rahe ho. Chodo mujhe.
She said still angry on him.

Rani Sahiba chod dia toh gir jaayengi aap.
He said chuckling.

Haan toh gir jaane do. Tum jaao apni uss chitra ke paas. Kya keh rahe the tum usse beautiful. Aur toh aur tumne uske saath dance bhi kia.
She said cutely pouting.

Accha ji. Aur aapne bhi toh mujhe ignore kia. Aate hi uss namoone ke saath baatein krne ruk gayi. Kaise has rahi thi aap uske saath.
He said somewhat angry.

Sorry. But main kya krti mujhe gussa laga tumhe uss chitra ke saath aise flirt krte dekh kr.
She said childishly.

Karan smiled at her childish antics.

Karan chalo na hum dance karte hai
She said watching other couples dance.

No monami , tumhe already bahut pee rakhi hai. Main tumhe tumhare room mein leke chalta hun.

No No. Tum abhi chaloge mere saath aur hum chalke dance karenge.
She said angry but in a cute way.

He sighs and gives up.

Tumhe pata hai n Monami mujhe dance krna nahi aata.

Chalo na karan , main tumhe sikha dungi pakka.

Saying so she dragged him towards the dance floor.

They slowly started dancing , her on hand on his shoulder and his on her waist respectively , moving on the beats of the music.

For others it was a miracle watching the KARAN SHERGILL dance

For others it was a miracle watching the KARAN SHERGILL dance. But for her she was giggling , happy , watching him dance as if she has accomplished something big.

She was definitely one of a kind. His
MONAMI TSUNAMI.☺️❤️

                        THE END !
          THANKS FOR READING !

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy reading my stories. Please do comment and let me know whether you liked it or not.
Have a good day.😁❤️