JOURNEY

Following the others make their way through the field with Jack tagging along, Gabriella's eyes look towards the small boy as he stumbles forward in amazement

Following the others make their way through the field with Jack tagging along, Gabriella's eyes look towards the small boy as he stumbles forward in amazement. Holding tighter onto Druig's arm, Gabriella smiles as he gently leans to place a kiss against her forehead.

"Woah! Dad, the domo looks so cool!" Jack beams loudly pointing out the large triangular spaceship as Gabriella giggles softly at his reaction.

"You know, your dad fixed that with his bare hands," Phastos replies placing a hand on Jacks shoulder before pointing out certain aspects of the ship as Druig hands back with Gabriella and Makkari.

"Can we go to space," Jack questions as Phastos turns to him, his face tensing as he was probably thinking of everything that could go wrong, "one day?"

"Let's wait until you get your learners permit, okay?"

Watching Jack's shoulders slump slightly, Gabriella smiles slightly before looking to Druig as he steps towards Phastos. Leaning into Makkari as she steps closer, Gabriella watches closely as Phastos tries to eye up what he was doing.

"Phastos, take care," Druig comments, his eyes watching Phastos's breath ease as Druig's hands rest gently behind his back, "This world is lucky to have you."

"Thank you Druig," Phastos replies awkwardly as he holds out his hand, "I know you're not a hugger so-"

Feeling Makkari wrap her arm around hers, Gabriella watches as Druig takes Phastos's hand before pulling him into a friendly hug. Phastos's eyes looking towards her as if he was waiting for a prank or something bad to happen.

Watching Phastos pull away from the awkward hug, Gabriella smiles as he moves to stand before her as he gently reaches his hands out. With little hesitation, Gabriella feels Makkari step away so she can fall into Phastos's arms. Her own wrapping around him as she feels his hand rub her back softly.

"Now you take care," Phastos comments pulling her back so she could see he was looking at her like a father would to their child, "I only want to hear good things from now on! I especially want to hear that you are keeping Druig in line."

"I promise Phastos," Gabriella replies softly as Phastos squeezes her shoulder, "You remember to keep in contact okay?"

Letting him step to the side to say his goodbyes to Makkari, Gabriella gives a quick hug to Jack as he watches the interactions between his father and the others. Turning to return to Druig's side, Gabriella bites at her bottom lip as Druig moves to stand before her and Makkari.

"Do you think the other Eternals will accept the truth like we did?" Druig questions as he signs, his eyes looking between Gabriella and Makkari.

"Why wouldn't they?"

'The truth will set them free,' Makkari signs back as Gabriella looks from her to Druig, his hand reaching for Gabriella as she lets him take her own.