POWER

"Don't say that," Gabriella whispers her words filled with pain as she finally finds her voice, the others slightly turning to listen, her eyes focused on Druig who hadn't turned, "you can't

"Don't say that," Gabriella whispers her words filled with pain as she finally finds her voice, the others slightly turning to listen, her eyes focused on Druig who hadn't turned, "you can't."

"It's the only way Gabriella," Druig replies lowering his head before turning to look at her, Gabriella moving towards him before hitting him with her fists, "we have to do everything in our power, to stop the emergence. Whatever it takes."

"It's just not fair."

Placing her head against his chest, Gabriella closes her eyes tightly as he rubs her back gently. With everything happening so quickly, she could feel herself running out of time with him and it was killing her. Lifting her head, Gabriella looks up at him as Druig places a hand against her cheek before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, sorry to burst this really sweet moment," Phastos comments moving slightly towards the middle, Sersi nervously rubbing her hands together as Makkari stands beside her for comfort, "but, we need to start from scratch and that means take time we don't have."

'We must have something to speed up the process?' Makkari signs as Phastos looks to her before lingering over Sersi who was still trying to process Ikaris's betrayal. With a moments pause, Phastos suddenly claps making everyone jump as he points to Makkari.

"You're a genius!" Phastos exclaims excitedly as he signs, Makkari replying with a simple nod of approval, "Sersi, I think you have just what we need."

"What do you mean?"

"Ajak's orb, the cosmic energy used to communicate to Arishem, it would be perfect to enhance the Unimind," Phastos responds stepping towards Sersi as she furrows her eyebrows, "using it to create the bond between us, could give us the fighting chance to need."

Watching Sersi glance down, Gabriella pulls herself from Druig to settle herself against the table as she frowns.

"Can you take it out?" Sersi questions as Phastos tenses his jaw before nodding, Makkari and Thena more intrigued now as they step forward to see.

"Just stand still, it shouldn't hurt."

Pushing off the table, Gabriella watches quietly as Phastos moves his hands slowly to pull out the orb from Sersi's chest. With thin gold lines of cosmic energy expanding between his fingers, Gabriella can't help but to step closers as the orb is gently pulled from Sersi's chest.

"This will be perfect," Phastos comments hovering the orb as he turns before pulling it apart and expanding it, "let's make the bracelets and go, Ikaris and Sprite will most likely be waiting for us."