THENA

"Everything is going just great, isn't it," Kingo grumbles out as he re-enters the room again, looking at those who had stayed, Gabriella looking up from fiddling with a book written in Greek

"It would have been better if you didn't follow Ikaris like a lost puppy, you looked ridiculous," Phastos replied sourly as Kingo waves a hand to hush him while moving towards Karun, the man awkwardly standing in the corner quietly.

Noticing the bickering grow louder as she watched Phastos move away from Kingo, Gabriella hums sadly placing the book down. The atmosphere in the room felt suffocating as she turned to find a spot to sit on the ground, her hands resting on her knees and her head lowering as she huffs with frustration. Feeling a hand touch her arm, Gabriella looks up from her lap as Makkari places herself in front of her with a gentle smile. Watching her turn to look for Druig who had walked off to speak with Thena, she looks back at Gabriella her smile morphing into a smirk. The playful spark in her eyes pulls Gabriella in as she watches Makkari's eyes drop to the floor, her hand rummaging through the loose items scattered around them.

Observing her quietly, Gabriella grins as Makkari picks up a small red gem before pulling it close to her face. Eyes narrowing while moving to look back at Druig, her body tenses as she focuses her aim. Following her hand as it pulled back, Gabriella's hand covers her mouth as she lets the gem go hitting Druig square in the back of the head. Gabriella's giggles burst through parted fingers as Makkari's arms raise triumphantly looking back, Druig slumping slightly with the hit.

"Are you trying to start something?" Druig states signing as he turns, his tone cocky as Thena looks from him to the others, Gabriella grinning as he steps forward slowly, "or do you just crave my full attention?"

'I see, you being full of yourself, hasn't changed over the past couple of centuries?' Makkari signs as Druig continues to step towards them, his lips pulling into a smile noticing Gabriella waiting patiently to be added into the conversation.

"You hurt me Makkari," he whines out signing as he looked at Gabriella before crouching in front of them, "Gabriella, she thinks I'm full of myself, do you also think that?"

"No comment," Gabriella responds quickly, shuffling cheekily as she watches Druig sign without saying anything, his eyes observing her.

Feeling Makkari's body lean into hers, Gabriella glances to see her chuckling at Druig's reaction as she sits herself up right. Eyeing Makkari flutter a hand before his face, Gabriella smiles as Druig swats it away turning his gaze to her. 

'Druig, if Gabriella wants to learn, I'd love to teach her sign language,' Makkari's hands are filled with enthusiasm as Druig smiles cocking his head, Gabriella's eyes glancing between them both.

"Gabriella, she wants to teach you sign language," Druig mutters out as Gabriella leans forward with interest before turning to Makkari, her head nodding quickly making the woman laugh.