A final wish upon stars

Me and Dream have been walking in the forest for a bit now . The air is cold and hard to breathe in ive seen people peering from above whenever I look at them they give me a sad frown and hurry away .. am i scary? Are people afraid of me ? All I wanted was for this stuff to end .. was I wrong? Was I the root to all of this ? I mean if I never existed they would all be safe .. what if I could just... no... I shouldn't

The snow is cold . Dream Keeps smiling .. is there something I'm missing ? My body is starting to go numb... I miss Karl . I wonder how he would feel about this he's probably suffering so badly and it's all my fault .

I wish I could stop this

Me and dream reach a dead end in the forest all he does is stare at me and smile "y/n... I have a serious question." I stare at him with a nervous smile "yes?" He looks at me with a guilty smile " y/n. You have a knife in your pocket why haven't you tried to attack me yet?"

My eyes widen slightly before giving him an answer " you said yourself . You can't die so what's the point ?" He stares at me blankly " that was a shocking response . Well then " he walks towards me taking the knife out of my pocket tapping it on my shoulder whispering in my ear  " what do you plan to do my dear y/n"

I smile before taking the knife from him sighing " I'll do what's best." I take a few steps back flipping open the pocket knife . Dream stares gaze widened smiling teeth and all . He wanted this . He needed this .

He
Loved
This.

I reach the knife towards myself letting out a tear before looking at him " if I do this . Let karl free alright? A life for a life as they say."

He smiled nodding " wait but I have a question " I raise  an eyebrow " if you knew all along what took you so long ?"

I smile " dream. You never loved me it was clear . You just wanted to bring back George .. but you needed a body for it . And since my body was the most closest to his . All you needed was a haircut a bit of  shaping and well it was the perfect model. Your in love with George .

It's as simple as that.

Let them all free for me .

Let them be happy. "

He nods before smiling as if his quest was finally done.

The knife slams into my chest blood dripping into the cold snow ..

My final wish granted

*10+ years later*

The sound of a book closing fills the readers ears.

Karl's face appears

Children surround him on a purple rug infront of a fire place

"And well that's the story of your mother .. "

Kid 1 :" dad.. if she died how did you get us?"

Karl stares at them blankly before nervously laughing " well Uhm.. I'll tell you the full story when your older but it takes nothing but dna and a bit of some messy. Work to crate a human . "

A girl sits at the end of the rug wearing a locket smiling she seems to be around 10 years old .

Karl looks at her smiling back "well then. Lets get to bed shall we?"

Karl walks the kids to their bedrooms one by one kissing them goodnight . The sky is dark snowflakes surround the window seel ..

He sighs before putting the book away in a bookcase , he grabs a picture frame that contains y/n waving cheerfully . Crying

Tears drop on the picture frame

"Happy birthday my dear y/n.."

—-

The other characters either end up in suicide and or death. Karl was the only one who survived the nightmare ..

He is grateful for y/n yet he wishes he could see her one more time .. Dream is now happily living in a house with George far away from Karl and his family..

As for the teleportations and time travels . They've stopped Karl keeps all the watches in a locked safe in the basement far away from the children .

He feels as if y/n is always watching him from above . He will never forget her.

Or he hopes..

—-

FOLLOW @Luxfic  aka me

This book was super fun to work on but I'm so glad it's finally over . I'm so happy for everyone who enjoyed this and if you didn't like the ending then I'm sorry. I wish I could've satisfied you..

My twitter is @luxfic

If you ever make fanart , comment about the book, support the book on twitter at all PLEASE TAG ME !! I love seeing you guys it helps me a lot

Well then.

Till next time

Sincerely your loved author .. lux

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ! IT HELPS WAY MORE THAN YOU THINK LOL

Oh and like the chapter :))$

Omg I'm gonna cry wtf