Together forever

> yours truely wrote this chapter , hopefully you love it <

Air rushes up my throat causing me to cough god... what happened last night? I regain my thoughts remembering via a sharp pain again?... What do they excpect me to do? I have no way do defeating that Ghost?.... Spirit?.. or are they a real person?.. I have no way of figuring it out I'm stuck in a never ending loop like a clock ticking back and fourth . I open my eyes to the sight of Karl laying towels on my body " Y/n! Finally your awake .. you just started coughing and I got worried so I turned on the lights to see you more clearly and and then there was blood and I was worr-" I cut off Karl by confused expression "what blood ? " i look push up my fingers touching my lips the sensation of liquid covers them i wipe the liquid off my lip moving my hand to my eyes to see I'm coughing up blood?.. this didn't happen last time . What's going on ? I get up from the bed the sensation of blood pumping into my brain in a obnoxious pattern , my head feels as if it was smashed against concrete my breaths become sloppy my words turning slurry like a alcoholic was this really happening ? Was I really stuck in an endless time loop , a ticking clock going on and on until its battery stops leaving me to disappear into silence .. no I shouldnt be thinking about the worst case scenarios the sensation of rough hands cover my right shoulder the hands of an adventurer .. you could feel each indent of the fingerprint pattern on his hands it was hard but soft when getting used to i stare into his eyes the sensation of a worried look coming from his eyes , the heavy eyelids and freckles across his skin give you comfort you could make astrology patterns with them...

"Y/n? Earth to y/n?" The sensation of wind swishing brings me back to the situation at hand , Karl continues to wave his hand infront of my face before smiling and bouncing his body back up straight he looks towards the door before speaking "nightmare wants to see you , you should probably go " i give a shocked expression "nightmare?.." I look at the door to see nightmare standing with a hurt yet worried expression on his face I give him a gentle smile before walking out the room leaving Karl alone in it .. he's probably gonna get ready for the event I close the door behind me before opening my mouth to speak to nightmare but before I can even get a word out he grabs my wrist firmly leading me towards the library the sensation of his heartbeat through his hands was rapid and sloppy "nightmare calm down your heartbea-" nightmare slams the door behind me before pushing me against it "Y/N. What is wrong with you ?!" Nightmare takes steps back before slamming his hands against his face and groaning "goddddd do you know how insane you are ?" I shoot him a confused expression "insane?.. what do you mean ?" He looks at me speechless "your fucking with me right ?"
"No?..." he sighs "y/n. I'm you , we're the same person I know about everything that happens to you?! And yet still... STILL. I though that maybe once realizing your in a time loop you'd have the common FUCKING sense To come to me. But noooo you try to redo it like it's a fucking video game . ITS NOT Y/N the only way you can get out of this mess is if you don't start it in the first place . You need to find a way to have Karl not go to that stupid event , it's QUACKITYS doing that's making it happen . Not a mistake in your tracks it was never you.." tears form in his eyes "it was never you... I thought you would trust me more... I thought you knew me more ... " I stand there speechless not knowing how to respond am I really that way?... what's wrong with me ?.. I smile softly at nightmare raising my hand to wipe his tears "I'm sorry.. I should've came to you , it would've been more of a common sense thing , lets get through this together alright ? " he nods his head happily

> 10 minutes later <

Thing is ... how am I even gonna convince Karl not to go ? This event seemed to be important to him.. I stare at the time on my wrist ...Karl still has a bit before he leaves .. maybe i Can hm.. I head to the kitchen a scenery of knifes cover my vision if it means Karl's gonna be safe I guess I have no choice .. I grab the knife steadily slicing my arm like as if your slicing a piece of cake on a birthday evening the sting of blood makes me let out a wince I should probably let out a scream .. maybe itll catch his attention I take a deep breath in letting my lungs take control

" ARGGGGHH!!!"

The sound of shoes running towards the scream becomes loud "Y/N! What happened ?!!" I let out tears "I don't know it just started bleeding ..." Karl looks through the kitchen drawers for something to stop the bleeding "this should works .." he lays his hands gently on my arm wrapping the towel around it I decide to speak up "Karl.. you think you can stay here? I know you really like that event you want to go to but it really hurts ... please?" Karl's eyes become wide "how did you know about the event! " he lets out a scoff "whatever . It's fine I can stay don't worry about it " the sensation of his hands against mines makes me cry .. I don't like lying to him it hurts me inside but I know it's for the best right? It'll save us .. hopefully.... I don't know what that Quackity guy is doing but if it dangers Karl ever again I swear ..

I will rip his body into tiny pieces

I feel hands on my cheeks trying to stop the crying thing is ... it's making me cry even more I hate seeing him in pain I hate it so much ...

When will this nightmare stop?....

--
Words : 1044

I hope you liked this chapter ! I'm happy to get back to writing these chapters . Remember I love you all . Sincerely -Luxfic

Also did you like the new writing style I'm trying ! Hopefully you did :)