Scrambled or boiled?

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
 ( slight mention about suicide)

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚ ( slight mention about suicide)

——-

"Bad? What's wrong?" Bads eyes flashed a red color. Then quickly calming down "oh! Nothing I was just wondering why you were moving the vine?" I took a step back "it was
In my way I'm sorry should I not have done that?" Bad seemed to calm down "well do you like it?" I looked at him confused "like what?"

"Like the vine?... hm. " bad looked around as if he was using something "follow me! I want to show you something ! " I looked at bad suspiciously. He seemed off "oh cmon! Don't look at me like that I'd never hurt you. I promise." I sighed and got up from the floor "alright ! Lead the way." Bad turned around cheerfully and headed towards

A large hole I looked at him as if he seriously expected me to just down, he smiled and jumped down himself leaving a splashing noise behind . I slowly jumped in after.

It was an xp farm. Spiders hissed behind bars their body's squishing between eachother. The hairs on my arms went up. My eyes went back to bad . He trailed to a hall with an exit and an area that leaded downstairs

I slowly went down the stairs after. I felt a vine trickle near my skin I looked towards the wall .

A wither rose.
Images flashed before my eyes. Vines covered the town and forest. The vines held onto peoples body's . Hanging them. As if it was a suicide . I was brought back to reality. I continued to walk down the stairs. Shakily .

Bad waited at the bottom for me . Then proceeded to walk farther down the room. Once I reached the end I stared into the distance . There was a small red figure . I felt as if my legs walked on their own. It dragged me in ..

All bad did was smile.  I was standing right infront of it . It was the same size as me . My hands , arms , wrists, everything . It was moving on its own my hand slowly entered the egg. Vines grew long growing up my arms slowly going from my shoulder. To my neck wrapping tightly my breaths grew short .

My neck turning red from how tight it was.  The vines went up my neck to my face. Growing near my eyes. I felt as if my head would fall off. Tears grew in my eyes soon trickling down my cheeks. Karl....

I felt the vines grow near my ears
"Who is the one you love?. Who is the one you'd sell your soul for . Who is the one .

Who is the one you'd deal with the devil for?
At what price .

At what price would you pay for simple a hug.
An I love you.

Who is the one you love?
The vines slowly fell of my body.
Turning into dark ashes my body felt numb. It felt dead.
I turned around to face bad. He seemed on edge. His breaths were uneven .

My body moved on its own.

"London bridge is falling down. Falling down. Falling down. London bridge is falling down.
My.
Fair.
Lady."

My sword. Went through bads heart. His blood flowing into the wither rose in-crested in the blade .

My senses quickly came back. My hands quickly coming off of bads dead body.
No..
Nononono...

I ran up the stairs wiping the blood off of my body. Running out of the xp farm. Running out of kinoko kingdom. I now rested in the forest.

This day couldn't get any worse right?.
Wrong.

"Y/n! Nice to finally see you again."
I turned around slowly. Being faced with a large smile nealing over me

For fucks sake.
I swayed my sword towards dream leaving him to jump back. "Now now now lets calm down.

The other side wouldn't like that would he?."
..
"He?... he wouldn't?...." my brain was going crazy. I couldn't think straight.
"No y/n. He wouldn't.."

"He-.... who's he?... who wouldn't. "

Dream continued to walk closer and closer to me. Soon leaning in cupping my face. " no. He wouldn't "  he continued to lean in closer and closer.

He leaned into my ear.

⊬⍜⎍'⎐⟒ ⋔⏃⎅⟒ ⏃ ⎅⟒⏃⌰ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎅⟒⎐⟟⌰.

I felt one of my eyes grow paralyzed . He leaned into my face. His nose meeting with mine. He slowly chipped at his wrist. Blood trickling down it quickly. He pushed my head back my mouth layed there wide open. He moved his wrist above my mouth. The blood trickling into my body.

He slowly let go of my head leaving my body to cough over and over again. Swallowing it's saliva .

I looked up way dream. His body quickly turned into dust. The dust flowing into my body as if it was a soul.
The pain from before quickly left. I felt calm.

I got up and walked towards the palace.

Forgetting everything that happened that day.

—————-

Now. As much as I would not like to end this chapter so quickly. I feel as if I should. The next few chapters will be quite.

A nightmare.

Adventures , possession , anger , blood.

Souls sacrificed .

You've made a deal with the devil.

And you better pray it turns out good.

Words :911
Want tiny bits of the upcoming chapters?

Add me on discord and simply message me for them! . I of course won't spoil the chapters.

Discord : ovtfic#3498

I must say I am insanely proud of this chapter.

Goodnight .

Sincerely.

-ovtfic

Did you enjoy this chapter?

(Checking for typos tmr)