diciassette

y/n woke up with a massive head ache. Her body aching the same way her head was. She felt so tired as she groaned while sitting up slowly from bed. She froze a bit after hearing someone talking from the balcony not so far away from the bed she's sitting on. The doors are closed and the curtains are down but she knows that its Mattia. He's talking to Alejandro as he orders him to take care of eveything. 

"Why wont you just come here so you can do it perfectly the way you want it?" Alejandro asked from the other side of the line. Mattia annoyingly sighed from what he just heard. 

"You know i need to be here once she wakes up, right? now stop complaining and asking some bullshits and do your work." 

"you still care about her?" he asked. "its not her fault." then he ended the call.

He gently opened the balcony door and walked in seeing her sitting on the bed. She's looking up at her with tired eyes but there's a bit of nervousness and he can see it in her eyes. He just looked at her for a few seconds before finally speaking up. "How are you?" his soft deep voice echoing in her ears.

"im fine." but the raspiness and how tired her voice sounds doesnt make the answer believable. Not at all. 

Mattia walked up to her slowly making her a bit nervous every step he took. She looked down on her crossed legs as he sat down infront of her. "Please, tell me how you really feel. You still look very ill." He softly said as he went to caress her back making her flinch a bit from his touch. He furrowed his brows a bit from her sudden reaction but he knows that she's still scared at him.

"Don't be scared at me, please." he took a short pause as he twisted one strand of her hair with his finger. "I know i did some things but i know i should've done any of that to you. I'm sorry i believed everything so easily."

She continued to be quiet, still looking down. She doesn't really know what to say or to react on what he had just said. She also cant look at him. A part of her hates him but the other one says something different.

"So when can i go? I feel  bit better now. I can take care of myself." She said quietly as she finally bought herself to look up at him. In his eyes. "You're not leaving this place. you-"

"When can i go?" She said again with more seriousness in her tone as she stared hard into him. He was taken aback with her sudden change in demanour. "I just feel more ill in this place." she added.

Silence filled the room as Mattia doesn't know what to answer or how to answer. Well, he doesnt really want to answer but she's staring into his eyes so hard that, for the first time, he felt dominated. He doesnt want to let her go. Now he knows that he really love her but he's not sure if she still do love him. He's not even sure if she even loved him. But even though he loves her so much, he cant just keep her with her forever. He sighed.

"I can fly you back to new york next week if you are a bit better." he said, sadness clear in his voice. He stood up. "I'll send someone here to check up on you every hour." he said before walking out of the room. She watched him leave the room and she let out a loud sigh once he left. She laid back down tiredly. She doesn't want to go. She doesn't want to leave him but she felt like what she's doing in that place isnt appropriate for some reason she can't explain. She felt like a burden. A problem. A waste of time.

She closed her eyes tightly as she suddenly felt so frustrated and her headache isn't helping her either. Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Come in." She weakly said and the door opened slowly. A girl came in with a tray filled with a glass of water and a pill container. "here's your medicine ma'am. Signore told me that you arent feeling well. how are you feeling ma'am?" the girl said sweetly.

"Oh. I think i just need a pain reliever for my headache." she smiled weekly at the sweet girl. The girl handed her the medicine and the glass of water. "Thank you." y/n said after swallowing the medicine. "I'll just leave this water here ma'am, incase you need some." The girl explained as she placed the water on the bedside table. "Also, just press this bell if you have an urgent need." she smiled and y/n smiled too.

The girl left and she decided to sleep off her headache though she just woke up. 

...

please. sorry for not updating in a long time. ive been lazy asf and i just lost interest with mattia. u can read my other stories about different people like: w2s of Sidemen, wilbur soot and tommyinnit. im just saying just incase ure also interested about them. 

btw, merry christmas!!! 

insta: jelianne_louise