tredici

Mattia walked back and forth in his office while Alejandro and Robert watch him. "You need to calm down a little. We know that they won't do anything to her." Robert said.

"And how do you know that? They can even chop someone into pieces as if it's nothing!" Mattia shouted.

The two men stayed quiet as Mattia continued to stress himself out until his phone rang. He looked at it. Its a unknown number.

He looked at the two person infront of him and they both shrugged. Mattia inhaled before answering the phone.

"Mattia?" A voice he wanted to hear so bad these past days said.

"Y/n? Where are you? Are you ok?" He asked frantically.

"I-im a-at calle romana. I-im f-fine." She stuttered in fear as she looked at the gun pointing on her head.

"Why are you there? Who's phone are you using?" He asked while walking out to his car.

"I escaped from t-them and im using a pay phone."

"Ok. Ok listen to me. Stay where you are and im on my way there. Tell me what building nearest you look like." He asked.

"It have a pale peach color and have fo-five stories." She said.

"Ok. I'll be there." Mattia said before ending the call. He ran out to his car.

"Dont you think this is a trap?" Alejandro asked and Mattia stopped in his tracks.

"I hope not." He mumbled and started to drive fast to y/n's location.

He arrived approximately after 10 minutes at the place. He scanned the street and finally saw her sitting on the ground with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs.

Mattia parked infront of her but checking the surroundings first before he walked out.

He slouched infront of her and hugged her tightly. She was shocked that he came. She's praying that he shouldnt have came.

"Oh god. I missed you. So fucking much." He said breathlessly while still hugging her tightly. She's speechless. She doesn't know what to do or say at all.

Mattia pulled away from the hug and started scanning and checking her body. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

She shook her head no. "Let me carry you." He carried her bridal style and placed her on the passenger seat.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked once again while buckling her seatbelt.

"Im fine." She mumbled.

Mattia felt so happy to hear her voice again. It felt like ages since the last time he heard her talk.

He drove back to the mansion and carried her to her room. He ordered the maids to run her a bath and to cook for her. After all of those, she finally had a chance to rest fully on her bed.

"Stay." She mumbled once Mattia was on his way out of her room. He looked back at her and rose one of his brows. "Stay with me. Please." She repeated.

Mattia walked back to her bed and sat. "What do you want me to do?" He asked softly while rubbing her cheeks with his thumb.

"I want you to sleep with me here." She said.

Mattia thought of it for a second before climbing on the bed and laying down beside her. He laid on his side to watch her.

"Goodnight tia."

"Goodnight love."

But Mattia stayed up. He watched her as she sleeps peacefully. "Im sorry for not being able to protect you. You're probably traumatized."

He can't believe that he's falling or he already fell inlove with her. Who wouldn't have thought that they might fall inlove forever with each other?

He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her. Keeping her safe.
--------
Sorry not updating. I know mattia and the boys aren't friends anymore but i will continue to add Robert and ale here.