dodici

Mattia and the others drove back to the mansion and he's restless as hell. "You need to calm down son." Giacomo said while patting Mattia's shoudler

"How can i calm down papa? She's with those bastards and expect me to calm down?!" Mattia said furiously.

"You need to make a plan not just stress about her." Matiluca suggested.

Mattia's face softened as he heard those words. He realized how much his face was tensed same with his whole body.

He fell on the chair and massaged his temples while thinking of a plan then, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mattia said. The door opened and a person was kicked inside. It was the driver earlier.

Mattia stood and walked to the man. Alejandro and Robert was standing by the doorway.

"He's trying to escape and thank god he didnt succed." Robert said.

Mattia looked down on the man, laying on the floor, full of bruises and cuts. "Stand up." He said sternly.

The man tried but failed, he's to weak to do his orders. "I said stand up." Mattia repeated calmly.

"My legs is to-" the man started but mattia grabbed his collar and forced him to stand up.

The man hissed in pain and grabbed on a nearby chair for support. "What's your name?" Mattia asked.

"Vladimir sir." The man said.

"Very Russian name." Mattia scoffed. He grabbed Vladimir's collar once again but more aggressive than the last time.

"Now, tell me where the fuck did they took my girl." Mattia growled lowly.

Vladimir looked at him with wide eyes, filled with pure terror.

"I-i don't know sir. They just paid me to be your driver sir."

"Are you sure you don't know anything?" Mattia cocked one of his brows but he knew that Vladimir is telling the truth.

"Lock this bitch up in the dungeon." Mattia said to Alejandro and Robert and they both nodded. They pulled Vladimir as he groaned in pain.

Mattia just rolled his eyes and went back to his seat. "Why didn't you just let then torture him?" Giacomo asked as if he can't just believe what he saw.

"There's no need to." Mattia mumbled while pouring himself a shot of whiskey. "I know he's telling the truth."

"Whatever but if you failed taking your girl back, don't ask for our help." Then they left. Mattia didn't swallow his pride. He knows he can do it by himself.

...

Y/n was tied up in a chair in a middle of a dark room still wearing her dress from the previous night.

Eduard and Dimitri walked in inside the room. Dimitri took a class of water and aggressively poured it on Y/n's face.

She jumped from the coldness of the water abd obviously waked up. She looked around and saw the two men standing infront of her.

"What am i doing here? Why am i tied up?" She frantically asked them and they just chuckled. "So let's get to the point, we need your help." Eduard said.

"On what?"

"We need you to defeat Mattia's mafia." He said and she exchanged it with confused look.

"Dont marry him. That's it. Tell him you dont like him."

"And what if he just killed me on the spot?" She questioned him.

"He will not. He just cant. I know he loves you so much that he can't even lay a finger on you."

She's kinda shocked by his words. Is it really obvious that he loves her or this bitch is just saying it to make her agree.

She thought for it for a second while Eduard waited impatiently. "Yes or no?" He asks.

"Can you wait. I dont know!"

She thought about it again. What if she agreed? What will Mattia do to her? Will he hurt her?

Or what if she declined? She might get killed and not gonna lie, she miss Mattia. She's scared that she might never see him again.

"I'll do it." She pursed her lips, hoping that she won't regret anything.

Eduard smirked and she furrowed her eyeborws when she heard some papers rattling around. "Here. Sign this."

He handed her some papers with a pen while somone untied her hands. "What's this for?" She asks.

"Obviuosly a fucking contract. Now Sign." He rubbed his face.

Y/n read some of the paragraphs and it just says that if she signed the paper, she agree on the agreement and the plan.

The wrote her name and signed above it. "Perfect." Eduard snatched the paper. "Now let me tell you all about the plan. Shall we?"
---------------