sei

Y/n took a shower and went infront of the vanity so Yzra can "transform" her. She started to curl her hair. "You know ma'am, Sir Mattia never had a girl like you." Yzra said more like gossiping.

"Really? How so?" Y/n asked. "He always has this girls that are rude or grateful but you ma'am? You're not like them." Yzra smiled at her trough the window.

"Well it's nice to hear that." Y/n said.

...

"I think you should wear that Maam." Yzra pointed to biggest gown but also the prettiest. "Do you think i will look like a walking gown?" Y/n laughed. "No. It will look beautiful on you and i think Sir Mattia will do to." She smirked.

"Um ok. Alright. I don't have any knowledge for this things so i trust you." She sighed before trying on the dress. She walked out and Yzra eyes widened to see her. She gasped a little exaggeratedly.

"You're stunning ma'am." She said. "Thanks." Y/n blushed.
...
"Bye ma'am." Yzra waved goodbye as Y/n entered the car. "Bye Yzra." She waved back and the car started to move.

"Is it far?" Y/n asked. "Robert right?" "Uh yeah but it's not that far." He looked at her for a moment through the rear view mirror. She just nodded and she looked outside the window.

The street lights and the busy streets are perfect. She just hopes that someone she's really close to was with her. She wonders if someone is even worried about her. She's been in Italy for days now and she can't help but miss the place she's used too.

They arrived at a big mansion and the car door opened. A hand was held out for her and she accepted it. She walked out of the car and saw the place you can only see in the movies.

The car drove away and Y/n stated to walk up to the carpeted stairs. She saw Mattia on top of the stairs waiting for her. Her big red gown is really hard to wear.

"Im glad you got here on time." Mattia said while positioning his arm for hers to cling in. She did and she said nothing. They walked inside and she can't help but to gasp once she saw the beautiful interior of the mansion.

It's like an early 19th century inspired mansion full of antique things and furnitures. Two big doors opened and it revealed the ball he's talking about. All the eyes were fixed on them and she felt uncomfortable.

Mattia leaned into her ear and said "dont worry.". They continued to walk until someone called Mattia's name. "Mattia!" An old man shouted from nearby. "Oh Ciao papa." Mattia said back and thats when she realized that the man is his dad.

"Who's this pretty lady you're with?" A woman asked which Y/n assume that Mattia's mom. "My fiancé ma." Mattia smiled widely as if he's really happy to be engaged to her.

"We need to announce that today." His dad said. "And by the way, Im Giacomo and her name is Matiluca."

Y/n noticed that they kinda talk bluntly and they dont talk like a family. "Can we talk to Mattia for a minute?" Matiluca asked. "Um yes. I'll just wait here." She smiled and the family walked away.

She just stood there and took a champagne bottle. She took a sip when someone walked to her. "Are you Mattia's girl?" The man asked. She doesn't know what to say but she just nodded.

"Well hi. My name is Gianluca. Im Mattia's brother" He held out his hand and she shook it. "Nice to meet you. Im Y/n." She introduced herself. "Your name really fits with the 'Polibio' last name." He joked.

They had a fun talk until someone called him. He excused himself. She stood alone there but she can't help but feel like someone is staring at her. She looked around and saw two men not so far away, staring at her like she's their prey.

She walked away and tried to find Mattia since he's the only one she really know at that place.
--------------
Sorry for this trash chapter.