quindici

Y/n was starved in her room. Mattia never came to her room and no one even wants to listen to her pleads and cries. No one. Even the old woman that sends you food two times a day.

The meal wasn't even considered a 'meal' as it's only dry bread and left over chicken or steak.

She's only allowed to go out when she needed to go to the bathroom.

She doesn't even why he's still keeping her inside his house. She doesn't know his plans and she just hopes that he's not planning on doing something animalistic to her.

The last time she saw him was when you asked to go to the toilet but you just tried to escape.

Mattia was standing by the door and you stopped on your trance. The guards caught you and were put back in your room.

You were like a slave but you're just doing nothing. More likely a prisoner.

...

One day, a mail arrived. It was an 'important' letter from someone. The address and sender was never mentioned on the envelope.

"Do you any idea on who sent this?" Mattia asked Alejandro and Robert who's standing infront of him.

"Im guessing its from the Russian bitches." Ale shrugged.

Mattia opened it and two folded piece of paper fell. He opened the first one and it was definetly a contract.

He reads it thoroughly and was shocked when he saw Y/n's name and her signature on the end.

"What the fuck is this?! Look at this?!" Mattia shouted.

The boys took the paper and started to read it. They were also shocked.

Mattia started to read the other one. It was a letter written by Eduard.

Hi there, i heard that you're mistreating her right now which is kinda sad because what she told you isn't real.

I bet she's already dying in her room right now. Im also pretty sure that you still love her with all your heart which made me confused on why are you doing this to her.

Oh, and by the way, she did a really good acting, you're so gullible.

                                 -eduard

His eyes widened from fury and shock. He slammed his hand on the desk making Robert and Ale finch.

"Imma kill that son of a bitch."

Mattia ran to her room and quickly unlocked the door. He barged in and saw her laying on the floor, looking like she passed out.

He immediatley rushed up to her. She's pale and she's burning.

"Call the doctor!" He shouted to the workers standing on the door.

"Yes sir." One of them said.

He carried and laid her down on the bed. She's really slow and her face looks like it shrunk a little bit. She looked horrible.

The doctor arrived along with the nurse. "What seems to be the problem with her?" The old doctor said.

"She...um...was starved for nearly two weeks and i just found her laying on the ground. She's also pale and burning."

The doctor nodded as if it's nothing. Mattia was a little bit hesitant to say the first few sentence.

He waited outside as the doctor check her up.

"So what's your plan about Eduard and Dimitri?" Robert asked.

"I dont know. I will think about that tommorow." He mumbled.

"Tommorow? Don't you think she deserves revenge right now?" A woman asks from behind.

Mattia turned around and saw his mother.

"Ma? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I heard about what happened to her. Also, i thought she'll make you more stronger with this mafia but what i heard earlier says the opposite."

Mattia stood there thinking about it. He was so worried about her that he looses the anger he was feeling.

His eyes darkened with anger. He faced Robert and Ale.

"Prepare all the guns and the cars we need." Ale and Robert smirked.

"Okay sir." They both said in unison before walking away

"That's my boy." His mom said.