sedici

Mattia sat beside y/n as she sleeps. Her fever still high and still so tired. "Im so sorry." He mumbles while holding her hand tightly.

There was a knock on the door. "Were going." Ale's voice said from the outside. "Im coming." He simply replied.

"Im going now, love. Bye." He stood up and left. His anger finally took over his body and is so ready to shot and kill someone.

6 black vans with 60 men and 40 backup doesn't sounds like a lot but they know they will have the revenge they want and need.

They drove fast in a quiet road arriving at the enemies' mansion at exactly 12 midnight.

"Are you ready boys?" Mattia asked all of them from his walkie talkie and they simultaneously answered 'yes' with all their heart and bravery.

Some of them started shooting the guards from the gate and they also did. None of Mattia's men aren't injured but they probably injured 30 of the opponents.

"This is gonna be fun." Mattia smiled evily with excitement.

They parked infront of the entrance and started shooting everyone they see.  They all parted ways, seeing more armed personnel aiming at them but obviously failed doing their job.

Mattia nearly know every hallways and corridors inside that mansion and he head through the main office alongside with Robert and 5 other men for safety.

"I didn't know you'll visit us, Mattia." Someone spoke behind them as they continue to walk through the corridor.

The 7 of them looked behind them and saw 5 guys; Dimitri, Eduard, and three other guys.

Mattia's men aimed at them and Eduard's men did the same.

"Well, i feel like you didn't quite get the word respect." Dimitri said, smirking.

"I dont fucking care about that since i came here for a reason that you took my girl and held her for captive just to make her betray me!" Mattia shouted and a deafening silence filled the whole corridor.

"I heard that she nearly died but i also dont care since its your damn fault." Dimitri tapped his foot on the hardwood floor.

Everyone's gun is pointing at someone except Dimitri and Mattia who's looking at each other furiously.

"So what is the point of you going in here, huh? Just gonna kill our men? Ruin our rest day?" Eduard rolled his eyes.

"Well, im not going out of this place without having your head chopped and displayed on the middle of the road." Mattia said furiously.

Dimitri laughed but suddenly stopped. "Then do it."

Then the firing began. 2 of Dimitri's men fell on the ground and 1 of them got shot. But 3 of Mattia's men fell on the ground, lifeless.

They started running while trying to shoot the three bitches following them.

"Now you're gonna run! Bastards! HAHA!" Dimitri laughed.

All of them kept running until they reached the main office. "Do it!" Mattia ordered his two men and they started to pour gasoline all over the place, especially the papers and files.

The 3 russian guys came running into the room and thats when robert threw a lighter on the ground.

Everyone started flaming on fire and Dimitri's eyes widened. "SUKA BLYAT! ETOT OGON'!"

Robert, Mattia and two others run out of the room and ordered everyone to go back on the vans and retreat.

"We're not done with them yet." Mattia said to everyone.