Locked Up

PREVIOUSLY ON TORN BY DEVINE...

SAM'S POV

"Now," Liam said, "We got cameras hidden all over room and flat. I unlocked the door, but Louis. Where will you live?"

"I packed my stuff and I'm living with Sam for the time being." Louis responded.

"The eight of us will take shifts. Two of us will be on each shift. Zayn and Niall have 12 to 3. Harry and Kailee are on 3 to 6, Natalie and Louis have 6 to 9. Liam and I will take 9 to 12. Then it goes back to Zayn and Niall. And this will go on until the two of them get along." I explained.

This is going to take forever...

-----------------------------NOW WHAT?-----------------------------

When we finished going over the game plan, I left a sheet of paper with our numbers on it in case they need food, clothes and toiletries. I know, we weren't prepared for this to happen. Louis thought we were locking them in one room, but since I said the flat was theirs, Louis is living with me. Natalie, Kailee and Harry started to stock up the fridge while Louis and Liam cleaned a bit. I drove Zayn and Niall to our headquarters, aka Liam's flat. His flat is next door to Louis's flat so, it was the best place. I dragged them into the room Liam, Harry and I set up with monitors and a lot of technology the week before.

"Alright," I said, "You know of the cameras set up in Louis's flat. Right now, they are recording everything and the footage will be displayed on the monitors. And try having Louis live with you in the near future. Liam already settled in with me by the way."

I pointed to the monitors and I continued. "If there is a problem, call me and or Liam and someone will be there. You do not leave until Harry and Kailee come in at three. If you see me bring the others into this room within the next hour, I'm giving them the run through of the room. Shifts will be posted by the door. Good luck boys."

NIALL'S POV

After Sam left, Zayn and I started to watch the monitor. Carolina and Josh were still out and the door was unlocked. Liam, Harry, Louis, Natalie and Kailee were finishing up their jobs and they left. Liam locked the door leading them outside and the electric fence was turned on. You may wonder why one has an electric fence. It's because we don't want them to escape. Call us paranoid, but it could happen.

"Hey, Zayn," I sighed, "I am so bored."

"Shut up," Zayn groaned, "Oh! Carolina is waking up!"

We saw Carolina sit up and when she saw Josh, she ran for her life. She tried to unlock the door but couldn't. She noticed a cell phone on the table that has our numbers on speed dial (Thanks to Liam). She ran and pressed 5 for Natalie.

Carolina's POV

I tried to escape but I couldn't, the doors were locked. As I went to the kitchen, I found a cell phone and a note. (A/N here is the note)

Dear Carolina and Josh,

We are sorry that you are locked up here. Here is a chart for the speed dial so that you can get in touch with us:

Voice mail 1 (duh!)

Sam 2

Liam 3

Kailee 4

Natalie 5

Harry 6

Niall 7

Zayn 8

Louis 9

Contact us if there is a problem like if you need food or clothes or whatever you would need. And no, you cannot leave this flat!