The Hunt

RECAP

We watched TV until 10:30 and we went to my room and we went over the plan until 11:11, when Josh opened the window. We found a fire escape ladder a story below us and Josh helped me onto the window ledge. My feet found the top rung of the ladder and I was grabbing the ledge. Once I felt relaxed, I let go of the ledge, bent down and I grabbed the edge of the ladder so that I could climb down safely. Josh followed my leaf and 10 minutes later, we were both on the ground. We grabbed our things and ran into the darkness.

END RECAP

I ran faster than I have ever ran and I was panting for air. Just as I was about to give up, I felt Josh grab me and carry my on his shoulders and he ran. Fifteen minutes later, we ended up in a cottage in the woods. In the cottage was a stove, a couple of cabinets with food, a Tv and a bed. Josh looked at the bed and sighed.

"Either we share a bed, or one of us sleeps on the floor." Josh moaned.

I hopped into the bed and I fell asleep, not wanting to deal with the decision. Josh grabbed some blankets and he stole one of my unused pillows and he fell asleep next to me on the cold hard floor.

SAM'S POV

"They escaped!" Liam yelled in my ear, "They're gone! What do we do?"

I jolted up and I tried to recover my hearing from Liam's screaming. He sure can scream, if you ask me!

"Stick to the plan, babe," I advise, "They'll be back soon."

I turned the trackers on that Zayn, Liam and I put in Carolina and Josh. I found them in the woods, well... A cottage in the woods, resting. We turned the cameras in the flat off and we left Liam's flat for mine. When we arrived, Niall and Zayn were waiting for us and we picked them up. Kailee, Harry, Louis, Natalie and Bailey went in Harry's car and they followed us. We stopped by Harry's flat and dropped Zayn, Liam and I off and Harry got out of his car. Natalie and Louis went in Liam's car, while Niall moved to the driver's seat. The four of us ran to Harry's flat while Niall and Louis drove off to find Carolina and Josh.

Harry unlocked the door and Liam carried in all of the cameras. Zayn and I started putting them in places that weren't that obvious while Liam hooked them up to the main system and Harry cleaned the flat up a bit. I just put a camera in the corner up on the ceiling as Zayn put some in the smaller rooms, like the bedrooms and closets. I finished the living room half an hour later and I started the kitchen, which is huge! I put in 5 cameras in the kitchen alone.

"Sam?" Zayn called for me, "A little help here?"

I turned my head and I saw Zayn all tangled up with the wires for the cameras and the other wires that go into the walls. I laughed and Zayn glared at me. I shut up and I start freeing him.

"We have three more rooms left to set up," I giggled, as Zayn got the last wire off of him, "The garage, the basement and the attic. Shall we get back to work?"

"We shall." Zayn laughed at my dorkiness and he grabbed the box with the cameras. We head to the garage and we get to work.

NATALIE'S POV

I can't believe Carolina and Josh escaped. How can they get away so quietly? They probably destroyed the cameras in Louis's flat. I grabbed Louis's hand and we walked through the woods.

"Babe," Louis whispered, "Don't be scared. Niall and I are here to protect you girls."

We went deeper into the woods and saw a cottage with the lights on. We moved closer and Kailee pounded on the door. No one came out. Bailey pounded on the door, not a peep!

"Carolina! Josh!" Bailey yelled, "Come out, we won't hurt you!"

I threw a pebble at the window and no one noticed! Louis saw that the door was open, so we went in. Carolina was struggling to get free, but Josh pulled her towards him. I drugged Josh and knocked him out while Carolina was in Louis's arms. I drugged her as well and she passed out as well.

"You should of came out." Louis said and we carried them to the cars.

CAROLINA'S POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar area and I saw Josh lying on the floor of the cabin. He looked so.. So... Peaceful. I then, saw a light shinning through the windows of the cabin and I woke Josh up.

"What was that for?" Josh snapped and stared at me.

"Look!" I snapped back at him and pointed at the light. Josh saw it and I ran behind him.

"Carolina! Josh!" Bailey yelled, "Come out, we won't hurt you!"

I was about to come out, but Josh pulled me away from the door. He kept hold of me and I struggled to get free. Louis came in with Natalie and they knocked us out. The last thing I heard was, "You should of came out."

JOSH'S POV

I felt my body being tied up and thrown in the back of a strange vehicle. Another body was thrown on top of me and I woke up. I saw Carolina sleeping in her ropes and heard Niall on the phone.

"Liam! You need to hurry up!" Niall growled

I felt a rag go over my face and I breathed in it.

"I'm driving there now!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out again.

SAM'S POV

"THEY'RE ALMOST HERE!" Liam yelled, "HURRY UP!"

Harry, Zayn and I finished up with the cameras and we ran out of Harry's flat. I actually locked the windows so that they can't escape. Smart thinking, me. Harry locked the door and I got in the car with Liam and Zayn. Niall's car pulled up and he and Louis brought in the bodies of Josh and Carolina. Harry gave Natalie the keys and he went to the car. I moved to the passenger side and Liam took the wheel. Harry, Zayn and Bailey were in the back and we went off.

When we got to Liam's flat, Liam and I turned the monitors on.

"One through fifteen are good!" I exclaimed.

"Sixteen through thirty are good!" Liam responded.

"We are all ready to go!" We cheered.

I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 in the morning. Harry and Bailey came in and they stayed to watch everything. Liam and I left and we drove to my flat. I was asleep during the car ride and didn't have a clue we were home, so Liam carried me inside and put me on my bed. He kissed me good night and he went to sleep next to me. I hope this new plan is a success.

----------------

SORRY IT'S A FILLER CHAPTER! AND SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN SO LONG... I HAD NO WIFI IN KENTUCKY, WHERE I WAS PLANNING ON DOING THIS CHAPTER. SO NOW I'M DOING THIS AT TWO IN THE MORNING, TEN HOURS BEFORE BSE COMES OUT! YOU ALL ROCK AND HAPPY SAM DAY! (Yes, a year of Sam) HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK OF THE CARROT KING!

----CARROT-----

I munch on my tenth carrot today and I watch Niall get some food. Harry and Zayn were playing videogames while Liam was planning on what we're doing when we're home. And yes, the other lads, practically live with me now! Their moms gave the ok and now we are all family. The 1D family.

"Harry," Zayn whispered, "We stopped for carrots ten times already. We don't need number 11!"

"Something's wrong with Louis!" Harry whispered back, and turned his head towards me.

I'm screwed, aren't I?

----------------

HOPE YOU READ IT WHEN IT COMES OUT NEXT WEEK! AND BECAUSE THE SONG'S STUCK IN MY HEAD, THE SONG IS BEST SONG EVER! WHY? BECAUSE I CAN! AND I AM NOT DOING A SONG FOR EACH CHAPTER!

-Sam<3