Watching and Escaping

RECAP (Liam's POV if you don't know)

"What shall we watching out for?" Zayn wondered.

"Everything!" Sam answered, "Every little detail possible."

And with that we left my flat. When we arrived at Sam's flat, we passed out on Sam's bed and we fell asleep.

END RECAP

JOSH'S POV

As I lay down in my bed, I thought about a plan to leave. Carolina and I were about to do it but Sam stopped us, ruining the original plan. But, little does she know I always have another plan. The door opened and revealed Carolina. She looked a little nervous and I couldn't blame her. She sat on my bed as I thought of a way to tell her that we can leave and to never come back. No one would catch us if we were quick enough.

"Hey, C," I smiled, "I have a plan."

"What is it?" Carolina asked, "It better be good." She moved closer to me so that I can tell her in a low whisper because I knew about the cameras.

"I found that the windows are unlocked and we can use those," I explained, "Then, I'll get us a hotel room and we'll stay there for a night and then run away."

"One problem, Josh. I still don't think we get along," Carolina laughed, "Now what?"

Without thinking, I lightly kissed her lips and she smiled onto the kiss. When we separated, she smiled at me and gave me a nod saying that we should do it. Not it as in sex but, you know what I mean.

"We leave at 11:11 tonight." I declared. (A/N haha see what I did there? 11:11 make a wish! Okay, no more notes until the end, I promise)

NIALL'S POV

What? They're planning an escape. We can't allow that to happen. I looked at Zayn and he nodded.

"Niall," Zayn punched my shoulder, "I just heard that Josh and Carolina are planning to escape. Call Liam."

I whipped my phone out and I called Liam. It went through its 4 rings and then it went to the answering machine.

"Liam here!" it shouted, "I'm not available so, leave a message and I'll call you back!"

Then, my phone beeped and I smirked, "Liam, plan something now. Carolina and Josh are planning on escaping!"

I hung up just as Zayn was on the phone.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, "No problem... But I'm on my shift! ... Okay."

Zayn covered the phone and he looked at me, his eyes showed a mixture of happiness and determination. He has a plan.

"I gotta answer this," He whispered, "It's Sam. And yes, Niall. This is urgent. I'll be right back."

He stormed out of the room leaving me confused. I had a feeling one of the higher ups, aka Sam and Liam, was who Zayn was on the phone with. I only hope that it's not trouble, but judging the tone of his voice made me assume it's nothing but bad news that he has to reveal and bad news back at home. I was wondering if I should follow him, but that would be eavesdropping, and someone has to watch them. We heard everything Josh said about escaping and I have never been so suspicious before.

ZAYN'S POV

"Hey!" I exclaimed. Yes! I got a hold of Sam, I have a feeling Liam was asleep, so he couldn't answer.

"Hey, Zayn," Sam moaned, "Thanks for ruining a great nap. Now, Liam is glued on my back, awkwardly spooning me..."

"No problem." I sneered.