Solutions?

Previously on Torn By Devine...

"I want Louis to talk to Josh later. Have him tell Josh to stop hurting me and the others. And have Natalie call me ASAP!"

"Will do. You need me at all?"

"That's it. Bye."

I hung up and I sighed, this is gonna take a while.

----------------------------BUM BUM BUM-----------------------------

Liam's POV

Carolina hung up and I didn't know what to do. It's 8:30 now and that means my shift is in half an hour. Sam's head was on Harry's lap and she slept happily. I want to wake her up, but she'll go all Zayn on me. I walked over to Harry and nudged him.

"Liam, what is it?" He asked.

"Wake Sam up," I ordered, "Our shift is in a bit."

Harry started to nudge Sam but she was still asleep.

"It's time to get up, Sam," Harry whispered.

"Wake me up when September ends," Sam quietly sang.

"Harry, I have a solution," I sighed, "On three, tickle her. One... Two... Three!"

Harry and I tickled her and she woke up screaming.

"Really guys?" Sam yelled.

"Yeah!" I laughed, "Our shift is soon. Let's go."

Sam reluctantly stood up and yawned. I took her hand and we went towards my car. I opened the door and she stepped in. I closed her door and got in on the driver's side and buckled up.

"How are you feeling, babe?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Sam sighed, "Let's go."

I drove to my flat aka headquarters to relieve Louis and Natalie from their duties. Of course we'd get the 9-12 shift. We may not be back until after midnight sometimes, but we get to have lunch first after our A.M. shift, so I'm good. Oh great, now I'm sounding like a certain leprechaun. I parked the car and we went inside. Louis and Natalie were about to pass out when we smacked them.

"OW!" They shrieked, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"For sleeping on the job," Sam snapped, "Your shift is done. Go home."

They left and we took their spots.

"Disable lines 2 and 3," I ordered, "And make sure lines 4-9 are set. How's your cut, Sam?"

"Two is offline," Sam muttered, "Three is unavailable. Setting up lines 5 and 9. 4, 6, 7 and 8 are already ready to go. 5 is on. Wait, is 9 good? Yep, 9 is online. And my cut is better, Liam. Thanks for asking."

Hopefully Josh is a better person now that Carolina yelled at him.

CAROLINA'S POV

Again, I got a text, but it's from Natalie.

Nat: Hey, love. You wanted to chat?

Me: Yeah. I really am pissed off at Josh. He made Sam cut herself after hearing you and Louis doing the nasty.

Nat: Isn't that harsh? I mean, Josh should know that Louis and I are EXTREMELY loud when we do it? And Sam's still a virgin.(;

Me: You perv!

Nat: You love me for it!

I heard knocking on the door and I knew it was Josh. Hopefully he learned his lesson. After he knocked, I groaned and texted Natalie back.

Me: That's true, Nat. Gotta go. Josh wants me. Bye, love.(:

I walked to my door and found Josh standing in the door frame. He had a dirty smirk on his face.

"Carolina," He said, "I have a way to get Sam and Liam to let us leave."

SAM'S POV

"Liam!" I yelled, "Turn the audio on! I'm feeling suspicious right now."

Liam turned the audio on and I was able to hear Carolina and Josh talking.

"Carolina," He sighed, "I have a way to get Sam and Liam to let us leave."

"What is it?" Carolina asked in a bored tone.

"Kiss me," Josh explained, "Sam and Liam will be fooled for sure. They won't know that we still don't like each other and we will be outta here faster than you can say 'I can't believe I kissed my worse enemy.' Will you do it?"

"We can't lie to them," Carolina complained.

That's my girl! I looked at Liam and he glared at me.

"They're kissing," He moaned, "Did you here what they said, Sam?"

"Yeah," I answered, "Josh wants to kiss Carolina so that they can leave. Not cool!"

"I would call them but we can't due to the fact we're in headquarters."

"True. I'll have Natalie call her."

I whipped out my phone and I called Natalie.

"Natalie!" I shouted, "I can't believe Josh kissed Carolina."

"Oh hell no!" Natalie shrieked, "He's not kissing my sister! What did Josh say to her?"

"He said, 'Kiss me. Sam and Liam will be fooled for sure. They won't know that we still don't like each other and we will be outta here faster than you can say 'I can't believe I kissed my worse enemy.' Will you do it?"'

"Dafaq? When you get back, we have to come up with a plan. You with me, Sam?"

"I'm game. We'll have Kailee, Liam, Louis and Harry help us. Bye, love."

I hung up and Liam sighed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Natalie and I are thinking of a plan and we will need your help," I explained, "I'm not going to let Carolina get hurt!"

LOUIS'S POV

I called Josh when I got home and he was laughing like a maniac when he picked up the phone.

"I did it!" Josh laughed, "Carolina kissed me."

"That's good," I sighed, "You know Sam and Liam won't let you leave until you prove that you actually love Carolina and you didn't force her to kiss you."

"JOSH!" I heard Carolina shriek, "I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU KISS ME YOU FUCKING BITCH?"

"Told ya!" I snarled and I hung up on him.

I knew that Carolina would react like that. Natalie told me the plan she and Sam made over the phone and we sent the plan to Kailee and Harry. I also told Niall and Zayn about the kiss and they don't approve it at all. Good thing they have the next shift. They will give Josh hell. I know it.

HEY DUCKLINGS!(: HOPED YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @RealSamGundling OR HERE ON WATTPAD!

-Sam<3