Tragic Moments

Previously on Torn By Devine

Zayn's POV

I went in Sam's room and found her lying on the ground crying her eyes out. I noticed some blood by her as well. Poor Sam. She is the greatest friend you could ask for. Now, she needs that someone to talk to. Why not me? I walked over to her and I started to rub her back.

"Sam," I whispered, "I'm right here for you. Come on now. You have to talk to me."

Sam sniffled and dried her eyes. I noticed that her makeup is runny and I grabbed a baby wipe and removed her makeup.

"Tell me everything that happened during the phone call."

-----------------------------NOW WHAT?------------------------------

"Zayn," Sam cried, "You wouldn't understand."

"I would," I whispered, "I'm here for you. Talk to me."

"Well. When I called Josh, he sounded pissed off and I think I made it worse."

"Tell me everything, love."

"Fine, Zayn. He heard Louis and Natalie doing the nasty and he thought it was me and Liam. So he sighed in an angry manner. He then asked if he could go home. I checked with Liam and he said no, so I said no to Josh and he started to throw insults at me. And- And- And." She couldn't go on. She bursted into tears and cried into my chest. But what about her cut?

"It's okay, Sam," I soothingly spoke, "What about the cut?"

"After the incident I found a blade and cut myself," Sam sobbed, "I'm so sorry, Zayn."

How dare Josh cause Sam to cut herself! If it were up to me, I'd lock him up longer. But I can't do that. Not without Liam's permission. I stood up and I carefully helped Sam to her feet. I brought her to the kitchen sink and while she put her arm in the sink, I turned the water on. She tried to pull her arm away but when she felt my embrace, she put her arm back in. I saw the water turn red as the blood mixed with the water. I released my embrace and moved to the side of Sam, who was sniffling.

"LIAM!" I yelled, "NIALL! Get over here!"

Liam and Niall came in and looked at Sam then turned their heads towards me, eyes wider than ever.

"Liam, go get a towel," I ordered, "Niall, get the first aid kit."

They left to get the stuff. Liam came in with plenty of towels. I took one of them and Liam turned the sink off. He put Sam's arm on the towel and I wrapped it up, applying pressure to the area with the cut. I could feel her blood seep through the towel. I put another towel on top of the first one and pushed down on it.

"Zayn!" Niall hollered, "I got the kit!" He ran in the kitchen and opened the kit. It had everything we need, perfect. I removed the towels and Liam grabbed the antiseptic and cleaned up the cut. Niall grabbed the gauze and I lifted Sam's arm. Niall wrapped it up and Liam taped the end of the gauze to the rest of the gauze. We ended up doing three layers of gauze and we couldn't see any of the blood.

"Thanks, guys," Sam sighed, "I don't know why I did that. I guess I had no one to talk to."

CAROLINA'S POV

Josh came into the room and he cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was a bitch to Sam," he explained, "I asked her if we could leave and she said no and I lost my cool."

I embraced him for a bit. Gross! Did I really embrace him? Oh well. He's in tears, might as well show him sympathy. The phone rang and I went to get it. It was Zayn. I answered it and I heard crying in the background.