Questions and Quotes

This is the questions segment where questions get answered, and also the characters get to say what it is they gotta say.

1. Omar Why is Carla answering your phone? "I don't know. I was in the bathroom when she did that shit."

2. Omar are you and Carla back together? "Hell no. I just fucked her. She was supposed to leave after. I guess she took longer than expected."

3. Omar why the actual fuck did you go back to that basic ho Carla? "I didn't. I don't want Carla like that. She a ho."

4. Who is Vince? I'm the. guy Yeshiva met at the grocery store and made friend with toward the beginning of the story. "

5. Did Vince do something to Nya? "No. But I seen that he was going to hurt my mommy when I closed my eyes before we got to his house."

6. Are you fucking serious Vince? "Yes. Yes I am. I was gon get some regardless of what Yeshiva wanted.

7. How they know each other (Nathan)? " if you talking about me and Erin, we met while I was at the house Picking up Nya.

8.same question as #7, (Darron) if you're talking about me and Erin, she my ex. this was covered in the chapter :Ex Girlfriend.

Character comments.

Yeshiva- " I am not sleeping with three niggas. The only person I willingly slept with was Omar. Thank you very much. I never fucked Darron, Nathan, or Vince, but Vince doesn't count because he raped me. Also, I do not want to be with Omar. He is my friend. I only had sex with him those times because one of us was in a bad mood and needed a lil sum sum. I don't want him.

Nathan- Y'all ain't got no damn faith in me. I was not going to take Nya away from Yeshiva I just wanted to see my kid. No I did not sleep with Yeshiva mother. Gosh, that's just nasty! She old as shit... she fine and all... but she older than a sea turtle.

Darron- Why y'all team Omar? What y'all got against me?

Veronica- I was in love with Darron when I was with him. I just didn't like Yeshiva because I knew she wanted my man. She was trying to get him. Now y'all see she really did want him. Ha! I was right all along.

comment and vote.  Hope I answered all question, and if not, I'll just re update this and add more to it.