Kicked out

Yeshiva POV

I was still pissed about the whole Keya situation. I hadn't seen Keya or Nathan the past two days, and Nathan was coming to get Nya today. I really don't want Nya around Keya anymore, and I don't really want her around Nathan either.

I'm really just sick of the bullshit. I was sitting on the porch with Nya holding her overnight bag. Nathan had Keya in the car as he got out and walked over to Nya and I. He had a couple bills in his hand, I wondered if he was giving me money.

"Hey Shiva." he said when he got close enough to me.

He had on an orange and yellow plaid shirt over a wife beater and some khaki pants with a black leather belt. He didn't sag, which was one of the reasons I pursued before. He picked up Nya as she smiled and giggled. He kept standing there looking at me.

"Since you standing there staring, I might as well tell you I got a problem with Keya. She called me the night you threw a bitch fit and was talking all kinds of shit." I said as I handed him Nya's bag.

"Man, me and Keya discussed this already. Chill." he said.

"I'm the mother of your child and I deserve respect. I have done nothing to her or you to deserve this shit. She calling me talking shit and being disrespectful for no reason and I need to chill? Have you lost your mind?" I said as I stood up angrily.

"Bitch chill." he said putting Nya down. "Go in the house Ny." he said.

She reluctantly walked in and left me and him to stand off. I walked past him and to his car. The look on Keya's face let me know she wasn't ready.

"So you got a fucking problem with me Keya?" I asked.

"Ain't no problem Shiva. Gwan now." she said.

"Naw bitch cause you had a problem over the phone. I don't play about my damn child. You not finna sit here and talk shit about me and mines. I'll deck yo ass and have you on the ground sleep bitch fuck with it!" I said as I snatched the door open and pulled her out by her hair.

"Shiva back the fuck up!" Nathan yelled as he pulled me off of Keya.

"You need to make sure this bitch don't call me talking shit! She need to be put in her god damn place cause I'll stomp her slutty ass!" I said snatching Nya's bag away from Nathan. "Nya ain't going nowhere with you or that bitch. I don't want her around a man who doesn't respect women or a nasty ass trashy bitch." I said before walking away into the house.

I slammed the door just as Nathan had stepped on the porch to argue some more. My baby was sitting on the floor crying. I picked her up and took her in my room and put her in my bad. She was sleepy and feeling sad. I decided it would be best just to let her sleep.

I walked out of my room to see my mom on her couch looking mad as usual. She jumped up and walked over getting in my face. What was it now?

"I want you out my house Shiva! Out! I'm sick of this fighting and drama and bullshit with you and Nate! I want you and that child out! Here I am sitting here miserable with you in my house with a damn baby. You should be in college! Fuckin failure!" she yelled as she slapped me.

That's it.

I slapped her ass back. I slapped her so hard she fell to the ground. I was full of rage. I was sick of everybody picking on me.

"Bitch I had no fucking choice! Not that you set a good fucking example! You call me names and say shit about me being pregnant but over the fucking years you have been pregnant and had five fucking abortions! All you did was fuck niggas!" I yelled.

"Bitch I did that cause I had to have money to raise you! I did it for you! It was all for you!" she yelled.

I turned with tears in my eyes and ran to my room and packed my shit. I put all my belongings in my bag and packed Nya's things. I was pissed, hurt, and depressed.

I picked up Nya and put her in her car seat. I put our things in the trunk. I got in the car and backed out the drive way. I could see my mother looking at me out the window with her piercing blue eyes that I hadn't inherited. Mine were more of a dark grey mixed with brown.

I drove to a nearby hotel. I checked into a room and put Nya and I's stuff in there. I sat her on the bed and went in the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and went back in the room. Nya was playing with her dolls and laughing.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I gave her a bath, dried her off, did her hair, and put her to bed. I laid down and wondered how the hell I was going to make this situation work. I was stressed, hurt, angry, depressed, and tired as hell.

I soon fell asleep with Nya in my arms. It was not long lived. I woke up in the middle of the night three times and cried twice. This was harder than I thought, but I would make it work. I'd do anything for my baby.

The next day.

After waking up, taking care of my hygiene, and making myself look half decent, I did the same for Nya. I then checked out of the hotel and went to a near by gas station. I put gas in my car and bought food and a news paper. I fed Nya and drove to a grocery store. I parked in the drive way and looked at a list of homes to move into. One caught my eye.

In need of a roommate. Only $300 a month. Two residents living here now. Four bedroom, four and a half bath. Large kitchen and walk in closets. big patio and backyard. No pets. Must be wiling to cook big meals. We are clean and neat. Reside in New York. We will provide your transportation if you're coming from elsewhere. We do back ground checks.

Email for more info at OandD@gmail.com

I could cook, and I was a clean person, so I liked that they were clean. I took out my phone and sent an email.

Hello, I'm Yeshiva Northfield. I looked at your add for a roommate and I am desperate for a place, so here I am. I have money if you need a deposit and I will be able to most definitely provide my own transportation. I'm clean, I cook, I don't do pets, so no worries there. I have a two year old daughter. She doesn't get into things and she doesn't really cry unless she's scared, so yeah she's a good baby. I'm 19, and I'm in Fort Worth Texas. Please email or call me back for more information. My number is 8177578892.

I sent the email and looked back at a sleeping Nya. She was sleeping so soundly. I smiled and drove to another hotel and checked in. It was kind of high, about $40 a night, so I only checked in for two nights.

As soon as we were settled in, I got an email back from the people looking for a roommate. I was shocked because most people wait a while yo make you think they are in the market for residents all over, but these people don't beat around the bush.

Hello Ms. Northfield. Thanks for emailing us. We are happy to tell you that you have been approved for our residence. No need to provide your own transportation. We will send the plane tickets to you through the mail. Just go to your post office and your tickets will be given to you.

I smiled. Now that my worries about that were gone, I could focus on Nya. I had $50,000 saved still, but I had $800 in spending money. Once we got where we needed to go, I would buy us a bed. Nya would not sleep alone. She would only sleep in the bed with me, so she most definitely wasn't going to need a separate bed.

I basically just needed to live with these people until I got on my feet, which wouldn't be long. I just needed to get a job. I was glad to get away from my mom, Nathan, and Keya. All of them could kiss my ass.

Comment and vote