Dinner

Yeshiva

I had become used to Gabi and Olivia. Over the past two months, we had become good friends. Omar and Darron were also my friends now. Nya loved them. They would play with her for hours.

Tonight, I decided to cook dinner. I had promised everyone that it wouldn't be too much trouble. It would be an easy meal that I've done hundreds of times. I can cook my ass off, and this would be their best meal.

I put on a short sun dress and a Apron. I needed to wear something to keep me cool because it gets hot in the kitchen. I grabbed the ground beef, the bacon, the broccoli, and the potatoes. I grabbed some soy sauce and sugar.

I ended up making boiled salted broccoli with soy sauce on it and ground beef wrapped in bacon with a little sugar sprinkled in it to caramelize it some. I made sweet tea for the drink. I put the food on the plates and put the drinks in the cups. I put it all on the table and called everybody in.

"Dinner is rea-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before everyone ran in. Darron had Nya in his arms and was pushing past Gabbi.

"Move big head. Me and Nya hungry." he said.

"Nya and I." Gabbi corrected.

"Hehe. Okay everybody. Time to eat. Lets all sot and be... ummm... what's the word I'm looking for? Civil? Yes, civil." I babbled on.

I sat down and we all said grace before digging in. I sat proudly as everybody ate and the looks on their faces looked like they were having orgasms. I giggled as Omar's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he released a moan. Gabbi and Olivia were savoring every bite. Darron was eating like he hadn't had a meal in weeks.

"Momma it good." Nya said as I fed her tiny bites at a time.

"Thank you sweety." I said.

"Yes. I love this. Can I have seconds and thirds at the same time?" Darron asked.

"Me too." Omar said.

"Me three." Olivia said.

"Me four." Gabbi said.

"I wan some more mommy!" Nya chanted.

I got everyone seconds and thirds. Omar and Darron eat a lot! Olivia and Gabbi only had seconds. Nya had the equivalent of one whole plate of food since she's still little and doesn't eat much.

..........

"Okay. Nya time to go to sleep." I said as I picked Nya up.

"I wanna stay up wit you momma." she said.

"But you have to go to sleep baby. It's your bedtime." I said as I put her pajamas on her. I had just got her out the tub.

"But mommy I looove youuuuu." Nya said poking out her bottom lip and giving me her puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist.

"Okay. Just half an hour more." I said.

"Otay. I wanna play dollys!" she cheered.

"Okay. Lets go and play dollys." I said before putting her down and getting her toys.

I handed her two of her dolls and turned on the TV. I sat at the edge of the bed watching her and TV. I then began to realize something, I was not at my old state of mind. I was at piece and I felt better about myself. I was no longer ashamed of being a mother. The only direction I could go from this point on is up.