Jealousy

Omar POV

After Yeshiva mom went crazy, and Yeshiva stormed off to her room, I went to console her. We ended up having oral sex and taking a nap together. Later on that day, Nathan brought Nya home and Yeshiva found out he let the information on where she was "accidentally" slip out. What the fuck was he doing talking to her mom?

Anyway, Vince came over and she left with him and Nya. It kinda made me made. I should be the one taking her places. I know that high yella ass nigga want her. I don't know what she doing with that yup ass nigga anyway.

I swear she bet not start dating him. I'm gon be mad cause it's me giving her the dick when she want it and it's me going in to make her feel better. Not Nathan, not Darron, and not the bitch ass nigga Vince. I swear she need to get her shit straight and come be with a real man. I'm moving out soon, so she won't have to worry about tension in the house.

Nathan POV

Man I feel kinda bad for telling Yeshiva mom where she was. I was mad cause she didn't want to be with me. It kind of pissed me off to be honest. I was the father of our child. She just trying to fuck them niggas she live in. I swear she need to stop hoing and come live with me.

This shit starting to really piss me off. Them niggas in there all around my child and my woman. I don't like that shit at all fam. They need to get the fuck on. Skinning and grinning in my face and shit when I come over when they be fucking my bitch when I leave.

They can't be better to her than I can. I've changed for her. I stopped messing with Keya for her. I was gon break up with Keya anyway. She was just something to get back at Yeshiva when I used to be a bitch nigga.

That's alright. I'm gon do everything in my power to get her back. They don't know Shiva like I do. I made her. She belongs to me.

Yeshiva POV

Darron is always focused on Erin. I'm really getting sick of that ratchet ho and her attitude. I've only wanted to be with Darron since I got here. All he has done is send mixed signals.

One minute he flirting and telling me it's gon be me and him one day, the next he with that ho and ignoring me. He act like this shit okay and it's not. It's starting to agitate me. I'm starting to give up on him.

I'm about ready to tell him he can go on with that shit. I'm getting tired of this. It's causing unnecessary bullshit. I don't need no more bullshit in my life.

I know its short af. it's a filler. wanted to get some questions answered. comment and vote.