•Chapter 9•

"Why can't I have you all to myself?"

⚠️ self harm, self doubt⚠️

You were woken up from your slumber to the obnoxious beeping such as your alarm clock. You slammed it down, and did your daily routine to get ready for school.

You looked at yourself in the mirror of your bathroom, self doubt creeping up behind your back.

I don't understand why I've gotten this far. I mean, look at me! I'm a literal failure. Everything everyone has told me is all fake.

They were all lying to me.

They are all LIARS.

It's all a lie.

{Flashback}

I looked down at my thigh, seeing the damage I've done. Tears were flooding down my cheeks as I dropped the blade.

A slight laugh escaped my mouth.

This is a reminder for how much of a goddamn failure I am.

I deserve this.

{End of flashback}

You were brought back into reality, realizing that you actually were crying. You rolled your pants/skirt up enough to see your thigh. The scars were barely there, it was almost healed.

Almost.

You sighed and rolled your pants/skirt back down, and went back into your room to grab your bag.

You were alarmed to see the familiar blonde with space buns sitting beside an open window.

"I heard crying, are you okay (y/n)-chan?" Toga questioned, looking concerned. Shock taking over, you lashed out. "What the hell, Himiko! Why did you break into my room? I already told you we are NOT hanging out today! And mind your own damn business!" You shouted. She slightly flinched, frowning.

"Why can't I have you all to myself?" She sighed, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Her reaction shocked you. "H-huh? You know what, I'm not going to worry about it." You hissed.

"(Y/n), sweetie? Is everything alright? I hear yelling!" Your mother shouted from downstairs.

"Everything is fine, mom! I just saw a roach and freaked out, that's all." You yelled back. You turned back around to face Toga again. "Get. Out." You glared.

She didn't say anything, she just sighed and crawled out of the window..and left.

Your facial expressions became softer, feeling horrible after lashing out at Toga. You didn't mean to come across as harsh, she just kind of... visited you at the wrong time. And not to mention she literally broke into your house.