•Chapter 6•

"May I come in?"

"May I come in?"

Your eyes fluttered open, you yawning in the process. You sat up and looked around, realizing something.

Toga wasn't with you.

Part of you felt sad, but you convinced yourself that you were glad she left. You also noticed that your window was open.

She must have snook out.

You glanced over at the clock, you'd eyes widening.

I'm late for class!

It was 12:45 PM, and you were panicking.

Do I go to school, or do I take the day off? I haven't skipped a day once this year, nor been late. What do I do?

You sighed, accepting the fact that you weren't going to school today. You moved your feet off of the bed, standing up on the cold floor. You changed into a t-shirt and pajama pants, since you slept in your school uniform. You also threw on a black hoodie, you were trying to relax today.

You grabbed your chromebook, and lay down in your bed. You scrolled on YouTube, and clicked on (favorite YouTuber).

~Time skip~

After about an hour, your mother came storming into your room. She did not look very pleased.

"(Y/n), why aren't you at school? You were supposed to be at class hours ago!" She yelled. You groaned, not wanting to deal with this at the moment. "I accidentally slept in." You mumbled. "That's not an excuse, (y/n)! You still could have gone to school." Your mom growled. "Then I would have been late." You spat. Your mother narrowed her eyes at you. "You still would have been at school, though! You could have missed an important lesson with the time you could have been there." Your mom growled. You rolled your eyes. "Whatever..." You grumbled. You couldn't go to school at this point.

Your mother left the room, leaving you alone. You felt a vibration coming from your phone.

You picked it up, checking your notifications. You noticed you got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Heyyy, is this (y/n)? This is Himiko, Dabi gave me your phone number :D

You:
Why would he give you my number?

Toga:
Ummm, because I asked for it? What other reason would there be?

You:
Nvm, why are you texting me?

Toga:
Because I miss youuu :)))

You:
I literally saw you last night