•Chapter 5•

"(Y/n), who was that?"

You woke up to your alarm, so you got up and changed into your school uniform. You headed downstairs, as you were greeted with Simon.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" He grinned. "Morning, Simon." You sleepily mumbled, pushing past him. Before you were about to open the front door, he shouted something. "Don't forget to say hello to Ochaco for me!" Simon yelled. "I'll talk to her for you, don't worry." You smiled, before shutting the door behind you.

~Time skip to school~

You sat in your desk, lost in your thoughts.

Did the real Ashido come to school today? Or is it Toga?

"Good morning, Ashido." You turned around. "Good morning, (l/n)!" She smiled.

Okay, so it's the real Ashido.

You turned back around to face the board, waiting for Mr. Aizawa to arrive.

What should I tell the league? If I join, then I will never become a pro hero. To be fair, they have a good cause on why they are becoming villains. And if I join, I'll get to see Toga more, she was pretty cute.

~Time skip to lunch~

As you sat down, you noticed how Mina sat right next to you. "Hey (l/n)-kun! Sorry that I was absent yesterday, I was sick." She giggled. "Your fine, just tell me next time." You replied. Mina nodded her head, and continued to eat.

Should I join? I really need help deciding on this, but if I tell anyone else, then they will call the police. I just might join.

"You good? You seem to be spacing out a lot." Mina asked. "Oh, I'm fine." You said. "Got it, just checking." She smiled.

After about 30 minutes, the bell rang and everyone went to class.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

As you were packing up your stuff, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked over, only to find Uraraka. "Hey (y/n)! I was wondering if you wanted to walk home with me?" She asked. "Sorry Ochaco, but I was hoping to walk home by myself. Also, Simon says hello." You replied. She frowned. "Are you sure? The whole stalking incident happened not too long ago." Uraraka pointed out. "I'm sure." You said. She nodded her head, and walked off.

You made your way to the back gate of the school, and exited it, walking along the sidewalk. You took your phone out, and decided to text Dabi.

You made your decision.

You:
Hey
This is (l/n)
Is this Dabi?
I made my decision

Unknown:
Ok
Also Shigaraki said he needs you to stop by and tell him