Bid farewell

...In a temporary Decepticon base...

"Megatron..." Decepticon Flemswing, turns away from the table, his microscope blue optic rotates back into the socket. Megatron is seen in the background behind Flemswing thanks to a wide mirror. "He is beyond recovery."

Megatron's baby blue optics dimmer.

"Tell me what they did," Megatron said.

Flemswing turns back towards the shell on the table.

"They scrambled his processor, fried it, disjointed all his parts, and did beyond any cruel torture I have ever seen on a Decepticon." Flemswing flips up the seekers helmet showing a mess inside. "He needs to go."

"Why has he not gone?" Megatron asks, coming closer to Flemswing.

Flemswing turns his helm towards Megatron.

"I do not know," Flemswing said, sliding down the helm armor. "But perhaps he needs to hear it from you."

Megatron's optics glow lighter.

"He needs to be ordered." Megatron said.

"Correct," Flemswing said, nodding.

"Leave me to Starscream." Megatron said. "And open the chest armor. We need to let his spark go."

Flemswing did as Megatron requests then left the room.

"I'll leave you two be." Flemswing said, shortly before leaving.

Megatron looks down towards the partially glowing  blue optics.

"Starscream," Megatron said. "You may go." The optics still remained powered on.  "Auto knows, my friend, she knows."

The seeker's optics went dead.

Megatron scoops out the glimmering spark.

Megatron walks out the room holding the container concealing a spark ready to go. Megatron enters a room that is kind of like a warehouse only there are what is remained of Decepticons in rows on each sides standing worried. Their optics dart towards the spark in Megatron's servos. The news of Starscream's damaged and tortured shell had spread all over the base like wild fire.

"This solar cycle we have made more progress finding the allspark than we ever had," Megatron said. "With our progress we lost one of our own." Some of the Decepticons take over their helmet armor then put it against their chest armor in respect and bowed their helms.  "Now...." Megatron held the spark up. "We let our comrade take his last flight."

The rounded machinery opens up letting a blue glowy ball escape.

This glowing ball flew through the hanger then up into the sky disappearing from the Decepticons view.

A noise came from the side of Megatrons helm.

Megatron clicks on his audio receptors.

"Soundwave: to Megatron." Soundwave went on the other end. "Soundwave: Has the Allspark."