Lets see who is wrong

Really. Lets see who is wrong. I ran all the way back to my house; why yes, I did. I live in Kentucky the state where almost nothing seems to happen except for that hurricane'ish storm that came in a couple years ago that killed the trees right outside Fort Campbell. Also that almost every year, in the beginning, there's always a chance tornado's will come when really they split apart and dodge Kentucky and Illinois as a pair.

I pant all the way home,sweating of course, and managed to get to the door.

Doesn't Latino mean a dark shade of brown; not white?

I meant to say that I bought a white and purple corvette. A car that strongly resembled a racecar.I open the door and stumble in then use the couch as some support to prevent myself from landing on the rug. I recently moved to Oak Groove a year ago after graduating high school. Why yes it is June in the year 2015; June 6th. I close the door behind me taking a sigh of relief.

"Jogging, Miss Bale?"

I look up, pale as hell, towards the rounded table to see an Police Officer stirring a spoon in a coffee cup.

"Out of my house." I demand.

"My name is Barricade." Barricade said.

"Officer Barricade, you've entered my house without first notifying me and a search warrant." I said. "Out!"

Barricade laughs shaking his head taking the spoon out of the cup.

"No." Barricade said. "By my calculations you just ignored my altermode outside in the parking lot." I look over to the window to see a police car--that had both colors switched in different areas where they normally would be--that looks so new. "You met Starscream."

I look straight towards this unusual man who had bright blue eyes that seemed similar to electrified marbles.

"Yes." I said.

"Tell me, what happened?" Barricade asks,taking a sip from the cup.

"My car transformed after making strange comment, and then, this jet shot at him!" I explain. "AND IT TRANSFORMED INTO A CHIP THAT'S A ROBOT!" I walk straight into the kitchen, grab a bag, then open it and yank out a couple chips. "He called me by my whole name and ordered me to run." I munched on a chip. "You, Barricade, do the explaining."

"Are you aware that you're half robot?" Barricade asks,

"Uh...." I stare at him. That's a  big secret my parents, and I, have kept from the public. "Yes."

"You're aware that you're not from earth?" Barricade asks.

"I am from earth." I said. "I have a birth certificate."

Barricade has a little laugh.

"No, you're not." Barricade said. "The humans you think are you parents...are not."

It does  explain how they could not explain why I didn't have monthlys as human girls did.

"Then who is my parents?" I ask.

"You have one parent." Barricade said. "One who's..." He straightens his head then lowered it towards the table with grunt. "By my caculations; the Autobots have him." I come straight to his side in a serious manner. Barricade lifts his head up starting to turn it towards me. "Starscream is your--" He shrieks like a girl then fell to the side off the chair. "Don't scare me like that!"

The cup is still on the table; intact.

I had to resist the temptation to laugh.

"If he is my father, as you say, why do I not have a mother?" I ask.

"He created you; he wanted to see how our cybertronian heritage did well with humanity." Barricade said, as I step back giving him space. He gets up taking the cup then takes a sip out of it. Barricade's figure, it sizzled, before my eyes. "This is my holoform."

"...Holoform?" I ask.

"Living interface of the much taller cybertronian figure." Barricade said. "A living hologram of my form."

"Oooh." I said.

"And who is the Autobot who went after you?" Barricade asks.

"Bumblebee." I said. "On my 19th birthday."

"Your...birthday." Barricade said, putting down the cup. He looks towards me in a serious glare. "They have found the glasses.