No one is ninty nine percent sure

No one is nintey-nine percent sure if a half robot and half human woman is right in her mind after going through some insane circumstances. Talking to those people in charge made me feel bitter about the planet I have been living on for nineteen years. I negotiated them to stop whatever they're doing to Soundwave and give him a full apology for doing torture on him.

"Apology: accepted." Soundwave said. "Request: unban my account on Fan Fiction net."

Those people stood there, blank.

"Uh...pardon?" 1st guy said.

"Fan Fiction Net: banned my account." Soundwave said. "Soundwave: needs to comment."

They all look to me.

"He never said anything about it to me." I said, with a shrug.

"Username: Soundwavelovesfanfics." Soundwave said.

"No spaces?" The 2nd guy said.

"Reply: no spaces." Soundwave said. "Soundwave: first 'S' is capitalized."

"We'll see what we can do." The 1st guy said.

"Soundwave: detects Allspark signature." Soundwave said,standing up.

"The cube." The group of men collectively said.

I look over towards these men.

"The what?" I ask.

"Miss Bale, we have something to show you before the cube." The 2nd guy said.

"Soundwave: requests to follow." Soundwave said.

"Request granted." The 2nd guy said. "But you'll have to wait outside for what Miss Bale, alone, has to see."

They lead me to a huge, tall and vast room. It had all the works of machinery associated to labs varying in size. I saw a robot cloaked in ice kept firmed to the wall b some binding machinery and people walking about doing their respective jobs that I don't know a shit about.Soundwave was uneasy when they repeatedly told him to stay back. It was only my word that reassured Soundwave about going in alone.

Soundwave felt uneasy; his attitude easily said it.

I mean the communications specialist reminds me of Blanch when he gets worried over Lassie when she doesn't come back after  week. Blanch is kind of the guy who acts like concerned parent for his girlfriends--his previous girls all had the complaints that it was creepy, except Lassie.--for various situations.

"What the hell?" I said, seeing qualities of a truck on the robot. "Who is this?"

"We call it Project Arctic." The 2nd guy said. "We thought you would know."

I approach the frozen robot thinking what the Decepticons had left out for to know.

"We found Project Arctic after a well known man came to a region of snow and fell through a patch of snow dropping him into a big cave." The 2nd guy waves off towards the robot . "Soon the well known man went to the asylum ranting about symbols." The 2nd guy bit his lip a little. "That was thirty years ago or so. It has been a long time since then."

I stop right the claws coming out of the machine.

"That is Optimus Prime." I said.  "He leads the Autobots; or at least he did." I tilt my head seeing one optic is glowing red and the other optic is not glowing at all. "How long has he been here?"

"Since Sector 7 was assembled." The 2nd guy said.