Shouldn't these guys be evil?

When I heard the word Decepticons pop up on the radio; the name sounded odd, freaky, and quite wary.Perhaps that was just me.And then the very word Autobot came up too, strangely, on my radio.I mean the radio is not a announcer to declare I am not normal.I parked my car to the side of the road only to nearly be killed by it.A robot with blue optics, declaring itself to be a Decepticon swooped in.Their name sounded deceiving to my ears;Shouldn't the Decepticons be evil?

"Leave the human alone,Autobot Bumblebee!" The Decepticon, claiming itself to be Starscream, said holding up his arm gathering some of energy.

I was gawking at the massive robot that had a torso shaped like a chip.

Man, now I am hungry for chips.

"She is not your protection."  Bumblebee replied.

I just bought this albino and purple car for my 19th Birthday!

"She is under mine." Starscream said, in a protective voice slowly coming over towards.

I stare at the light gray tinted robot.

"Wow." I said. "When did people make food into robots?"

"I am not made of man, child." Starscream said, and then Bumblebee tackled him. "Ivy Autospring Bale,run!"

How the hell does this Cheetos chip know my name?

So I ran.