Captor ordeal

Starscream could feel every moveable joint is cuffed;meaning his pedes, his arms, his servos, and so on.There is some light in the room. But boy was it incredibly huge enough to engulf twenty- five huge aircrafts.The bind is tight that is for sure.Starsceram's left optic observes the side-by surroundings.

Ratchet, the medic/torture of Optimus's crew, walks into the room.

"Nice to see you, after all these stellar cycles, old friend." Ratchet said, taking out a pipe shaped item that had a sharp edge.

"We were never friends." Starscream said, shooting a different look towards Ratchet.

"Uh huh." Ratchet said, sounding unconvinced.  "I heard you visited your daughter."

"Nothing wrong about protecting my daughter." Starscream said.

Ratchet taps his right digit on his audio receptors, frowning.

"It seems  the Decepticons have the glasses." Ratchet said.

That is my little girl,  Starscream thought confidently.

"Your attempts at finding the allspark will be futile." Starscream said.

Ratchet laughs.

"So full of hope." Ratchet said. "Funny how you leave your daughter to the clutches of humanity."

"Because she is a Techno-Organic." Starscream said.

"No matter." Ratchet said.

"Yes, there is a matter!" Starscream shot back.  "I've been watching over Ivy since she was a baby."

"Daddy's little girl," Ratchet said, with a chuckle. Ratchet grazed a blade along Starscream's cheek plating. "I wonder how your daughter will react to see you unable to fight."

Starscream's optics grew little yet not small enough to fall right out.