Epilogue

After two years..

We all lived on our own, after all we were busy in our lives and had our own privacy, but still were in contacts. We dropped out of Mafias since it was pretty tiring and even dangerous since our families were growing...

Dad ( Mr. Park ) permanently shifted to Japan, with his mates, he felt good there. While I and Jimin, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and kook had our own sweet little apartments. Suga hyung shifted to Daegu, Since he always wanted to. And about Hoseok hyung? He's pretty much settled in Seoul only.

Namjoon hyung and Jisoo unnie were low-key dating but never officially accepted, on the other hand Samuel and Jennie were engaged and had scheduled their wedding next month, it had been 2 years since Kook and Lisa dated, and today is gonna be pretty special day for them.

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Jiminaa!!!" Mihyu whine for the hundredth time. "It's my turn!~" "Nope" Jimin couldn't let go of their baby girl for a second. "Aigooo~ our little princess is already 1 year old!" Jimin cutely play with his daughter who just stares at him with her big eyes, curious of what he was talking about perhaps. "That's not fair, she's my baby too!"

"Look Jihyuu~ your grumpy eomma is getting angry!" Jihyu start making baby chuckle when she heard her appa laughed. "Aishh, fine." Mihyu plopped down on the sofa, watching Jimin carrying Jihee around. Her frown turn into a smile as soon as she spotted Jimin showering their daughter with kisses. "Jihyu-ah, eomma is jealous. Shall we give her a kiss?~" Jimin said as he carries Jihee towards Mihyu. Both of them lean closer to give her a peck. "Here you go, yeobo." Jimin places Jihyu gently on her mother's lap. He continued to entertain the baby by singing and dancing to her as she crawl and climb all over Mihyu. "Baby~" Jimin pinched her cheeks it that makes Mihyu giggles. "I guess she got her mochi cheeks from her father." Mihyu said. "Like father, like daughter. Right Jihyu?~"

* Ding Dong *

"Oh, it must be Bts." Jimin said. "I'll go get it!" Mihyu sprung up from the sofa and unlock the front door.

"Where's my Jihyu at??!" Bts was still as loud as ever. On their hands was full of gifts for the birthday girl. "Your favorite uncle, Kookie, is here~~" Jungkook went straight to tickle her and she giggle a mess. "Aigoo, she's so cute!" Hobi melted at the sight of Jihyu. "Of course, she's my daughter." Jimin said proudly.

"Jihyu-ah, look what uncle Jin bought for you!" Jin give her his Super Mario figure and she put it straight in her mouth. "No! Don't play with that." Suga took the toy out of her hands and replace it with a stuffed Kumamon. "You guys are spoiling my kid." Mihyu said. "Come on, Mihyu. She's only 1." Lisa replied and offered more stuff toys. "I want to hold her!" Namjoon stretched his arms out but Jisoo quickly slap it away. "You're going to break my Jihyu." Jisoo shake her head.

" Anyone missed me? " Samuel excitedly ask as he entered. " No.. " We all muttered together. Without getting annoyed he rushed towards Jihyu.. "Baby-ah!!~" Taehyung picks her up instead and spun her around in his arms as she laugh till the point she drooled. "Don't drop the baby!" Jimin and Mihyu said in unison.

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

"How is work so far guys?" The whole group gather together to eat dinner.

"Pretty tiring." Namjoon replied. "All the business trips drain my energy." "Our restaurant is doing good. " Motivated Suga replied. "We're doing great!" Liskook replied. "Life as a teacher is wrecking but it's fine." Hoseok added. " Chanel offered me for a shoot, and I gladly accepted. " Happiest Jennie also cheered. " So we'll have a model soon. " Taehyung winked. Suddenly Samuel cleared throat and it was pretty obvious he was jealous. We all chuckled.

After Dinner...

MIHYU'S P.O.V

"I have something to tell!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Did I miss something?" I asked since I was in kitchen for a while. "Just on time" He muttered.

"Okay so, Lisa-" He started as he cleared throat. He caught our attentions. "I don't know when I started to fall for you, and it's been 2 years today! None of us focused on our relationship, since we were pretty busy. But today! I'll like to take a step forward. I want you to become mine forever and become my Mrs.Jeon! I love you the most in the world, and I've never regretted falling for you. I'll make you the happiest girl alive!" He completed and knelt down. "SO WILL YOU MARRY ME LALISA MANOBAN?" He opened the box and the diamond shined in the atmosphere.

Everyone squealed at the top of the lungs. Lisa burst into happy tears. "Say yes!" "Go for it!" "Yo Lisa!!" The girls, including me, hyped her. "YES!" Lisa nodded and Jungkook slid the ring in her finger. "YAAYYY!!" Everyone were happy as ever. Lisa and Kook had a quick passionate kiss. "Aigoo..." Jin oppa covered Jihyu's eyes. "Our kook grew up.." Namjoon oppa wiped fake tears.

After A While..

"Can she speak yet?" Hoseok oppa asked as he helped to feed Jihyu the baby food. "She can, but it's just gibberish." Mihyu answered.

"Baby-ah, say 'Ji-min-ie Pa-bo' please" Taehyung said, making the others laugh. "Say 'seu-wa-geu' Jihyuu~" Yoongi oppa joined in. "Jihyuu, say 'Ji-min, you-got-no-ja-" Namjoon hyung got cut off.

"YAH hyung!! What are you guys teaching my baby?" Jimin send a death glared. Accidentally, Jimin's voice startled Jihyu who started to burst out in tears. "JIMIN!!" All of Bts scold. "You made her cry, pabo." "Aigoo, appa is sorry." Jimin took Jihyu out of her baby chair and patted her back to calm her down. "Appa was just yelling to your uncles."

"Sorry~" He places playful kisses on her cheeks and she immediately stopped crying. Bts smiled, looking at this side of Jimin. To their surprise, Jimin make a very outstanding father. "Jimin make me want to have a baby so bad." Taehyung frowned. "Me too." Jungkook said while eyeing at Lisa. "But you are a baby." Namjoon hyung commented. "Just saying, if you guys come home one day and Jihyu is gone. Just know that I took her." Jin told the couple. "Alright." The two laughed.

"Bye guys!! Thanks for coming over." Jimin and Mihyu bid goodbyes while Jihyu sleeping in her appa's arms. "Shhhh" Mihyu quietly closes the door, making sure it won't wake up the baby. "Jimina, bring her to the crib upstairs, I'll clean up a bit and we'll go to sleep." She yawned. "Umh, hurry I'll wait for you." Jimin kissed her forehead before carrying his carrying his little princess to her room.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

"Jimin-ah." I opened the door to our room but he wasn't there. He must be with Jihyu right now. When I entered her room, I spotted Jimin standing beside her baby crib, looking at her with his adorable and loving eyes. I must say, Jimin looks the most charming when he take care of our Jihyu. "Mochi" I came closer and give him a back hug. "Umh, yeobo?~" Jimin turned around to hug me. "Look at our little Jihyu. She sleeps so well." "Like an angel." I said as we just looked her while she sleeps soundly.

"She has your lips." Jimin said as he trace my lips with his thumb. "And she have your eyes." I said, looking at both father and daughter.

"Let's just hope she doesn't have your appetite." Jimin mockingly chuckled. "Umh? What's wrong with my appetite?" "If she has your appetite then we can forget about sleeping. She's going to wake us up for more food."

Just then, baby Jihyu slightly move and both of us froze on our spot. "Shall we go out?" Jimin asked and I nodded. "Goodnight Jihyu" I whispered as pecked her forehead. "Goodnight princess." Jimin kissed her as well then we exited the room together.

"Ahh I'm so happy!" Jimin leave traces of kiss on my neck. "Thank you for giving birth to our precious daughter!" He hugged me and spun me around while I tried to suppress my laughter. "Couldn't do it without you in the first place." Jimin finally put me back down.

"Yeobo... do you know what would make me even happier?" Jimin smirked. I'm every familiar with this kind of smirk. "What?"

"If we could..." I let out a little yelped when Jimin suddenly carry me bridal style.

".... give Jihee a little brother~~" With that, Jimin quickly carry me to our room.

🌚

Credits to Suga_Kim for ideas..