25. You too!?

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I knocked Taehyung's door before opening it.

" Emm.. Hi.. " I said while smiling sheepishly. He is doing the pumping exercise thingy while wearing a tank top and a black jeans. His body is fucking sweaty. He turned his head to me before get up from the position.

He walked towards me while panting. Then he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear as soon as he stand in front of me. "Yes, cupcake ?" He said softly." Emm.. Can I.. Stay with you.. Tonight..? " My question make he furrowed his eyesbrows. "..What..?"

He asked, tilting his head. I didn't reply to him. I just walked towards his bed and layed down there. " Ahh.. So nice.. " I said while closing my eyes. Then I felt someone sitting beside me. " Why you're here? Why you didn't sleep with Jimin? " He asked. I opened my eyes then I sat down. " I'm not in the mood to talk about him.. " I said in a cold tone. He chuckled.

"Oh come on, Mihyu.. Don't tell me you guys fought again.. " He said while looking at me. I turned my head to him "What if I say yes ?" My words make him face palmed. " Oh my god.. What did you do this time?" He asked. " It's not my fault okay?! " I said, slightly pouting. " Yeah, right.. " He said while rolling his eyes. Then, I something stricked me.

" Oppa.. Do you.. Like Sara ? " I asked. He turned his head to me. " What do you mean?" He asked, confused. " Well, emm.. Do you like her being here? I mean, , she's annoying as hell, you know..? " My words make him crossed his arms. " Wait.. Don't tell me that you fight with Jimin.. Because of her!? " He said, widening his eyes. " Sadly.. Yes.. " I said in a low tone.

" What ?? Kim Mihyu! Why are you so stupid?? It's not worth it for you to fight for her ! " He said. " But she is annoying as hell! Plus, Jimin scolded me because I'm rude to her! He said that I should respect her because she is out guest.. " I said, rolling my eyes. "Well, it's true though.. " His words make me immediately looked at him.

"...What?.. " I asked, annoyed. " It's true though.. You have to respect her although you don't like her.. She's our guest.. You can't treat her badly.. " He said in a serious tone. " Oh.. So now you want to defend her?? You wanna say that I am the bad one ?? " I asked, slightly angry.

" Cupcake.. I didn't say that.. I just want you to treat her well.. Okay, maybe she's annoying but I don't see anything suspicious at her.. So please.. Don't cause a fight.. " He said in a stern voice. I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe it.. My own boyfriend and my own brother defend that bitch! What the fuck!? I nodded my head slowly.

" Okay.. Fine.. Fine! You guys like her right!? I am the bad one right!? Fine! BUT DON'T REGRET SAYING THOSE WORDS TO ME.. " I said then I walked away, leaving him alone in the room.

Fuck you Jimin.. Fuck you Tae..

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
Mihyu shouted on top of her lungs and left after slamming the door angrily " Aishh... This girl " I muttered hoping that she would be fine and usual till morning. " Miss Rose... " I called out the lady who is Mihyu's maid... " Yes Master Tae " She said while bowing with respect. " Mihyu is currently annoyed from me and jimin, just keep looking at her, if she's fine " " As you wish! " She bowed and left the room.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I go to backside backyard to calm down. Maybe? How dare everyone take her side. Who is that fucking bitch!? How dare she!!! " Oh gosh, I hate her so much! " I exclaimed while talking with myself

" I know... " someone said, I turned behind and saw that bitch. " And that's what I want! " she said happily while smirking. " You think you'll get what you want!? " I shouted while annoying at her smirks. " Don't tell me, you don't see happening as well.. " she chuckled. " What you want!? " " You sure you wanna know? " I nodded hoping shit from her mouth.

" Jimin... " She said softly. " You what!? " " Deaf? " I got snapped. " Shut the fuck up!!! You think you'll able to? When I am here alive!? " " Don't worry, you'll not be here long... " " What you mean!? " " I have a lot of plans against you! And probably I'll succeed...which will make you leave " she ended with smirk. " First bomb wud be thrown tomorrow, be ready! " " What are you gonna do!? "

" Don't worry, it won't be that painful as the incident happened because ur father raped Mrs. Park! " My eyes widened at her words. " You think I just came randomly? I have been investigating since years to achieve where I am now " she continued.

" And what you exactly want!? " " Remember that party I went to? It was Jimin's 16th B-Day... " I nodded while refreshing my memories. " I confessed him. But he refused by telling that he has crush on uh and took a promise from me that I won't tell anyone. Since then, it was difficult to face you, and luckily I got transferred. " She completed. I furrowed my eyebrows " But taehyung oppa told he was not the same jimin we know! " I questioned.

" He is, Taehyung lied. Believe r not. It's truth " she said. She seemed serious... " Try me! " I spitted and left making my way to mansion.

So what you think, what will happen? If you have ideas, you can drop in the comments, I'd like to read!

Anyways, how's everyone doing? Pretty good?