40. Friends?

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

" But it starts with you! " She bit her lip hoping he'd except that too. Taehyung simply furrowed his brows. " You have to talk with me, to help me out with it. " He nodded. " Promise me! " She let her pinky finger out. He chuckled. He intertwined the fingers. " Still a kid! " He muttered. "What did you say? " She raised her brow. " Nothing "

Mihyu nodded thinking of something evil to do... " Oppa.. There's a big fat bee behind you! " She pointed behind him.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

" Oppa.. There's a big fat bee behind you! " She pointed behind me. Chills ran through my spines. One of the most things, I was scared of! A BEE. I still had courage. I looked behind and lo! There was nothing. " You brat! " I cursed and turned behind to see, she was already running. " Catch me if you can! " She shouted and waved from far.

We had good chuckles after we surrendered ourselves on sofa, after running for past 5 mins. The laughter were enough to fill the mansion, everything felt lively now!

Next Morning..

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Mihyu told me each and every detail happily, even I was happy about it. It was time for breakfast and everyone were joining one by one. " Okay so, I have something to say, I hope you can cooperate too! " I announced as everyone settled. " Say.. " everyone muttered.

" Since we all in good condition now and even Mihyu is back.. " I hesitated a bit, " Why don't we call her friends and get along with them too? " I said in low tone, enough to be heard. I felt Mihyu grinning while others had poker faces which made me bit my lip. " It's great idea! " Jungkook broke the silence. While others agreed. " Yeah.. " Namjoon muttered. " Cool then! We'll be having them for dinner! " Mihyu clasped and was happy as ever. " Good idea! " I closed the topic as everyone agreed with her.

" So I'll be meeting new friends today. Yaay!!! " Little Haru became excited as ever. " Yeah! " I chuckled.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" Come in.. " I told to the waiting Jimin for me to change my clothes at the door. I slinged the purse and he backhugged me. " When you'll be back? " He whispered in a sad tone. " C'mon, I'll be back with them at dinner! " I smacked him lightly for overreacting. " I'll miss you! " He stated and climbed on me again. " Leave me! " I groaned.

.....? P.O.V

" Kamsamida " I thanked Jimin's driver for dropping me. " Mihyu!! " Jisoo Unnie exclaimed and ran for a hug. " Where's everyone? " I said as we pulled out.

After a Few..

" I hate you! " I yelled as I kicked Samuel's ass. " No!- We are watching movie and that's final! " " No-no!! We'll watch a documentary film! " I argued. Before we'd continue- " You two... " Jisoo Unnie whispered scarily while holding knife in her hand, Scaring the shit out of us. " Uh, it's fine. I guess? We don't need to watch TV!? Right Mihyu? " Samuel awkwardly chuckled. " Yeah!? " The same goes with me.

" I was just here to tell lunch is ready " Jisoo Unnie continued the same tone. We rushed towards the dining table and served ourselves. Even though we had enough maids, but we liked self services and homemade food better. So Jisoo Unnie used to cook, and sometimes we'd also help.

" I have something to tell! " I cleared throat and I found all eyes looking at me. " Um...Today during breakfast.. We all concluded that we'll invite you all for dinner.. Since we are on good terms now.. " I said and a smile crept on everyone's face, but Jisoo Unnie, she didn't have any reactions. There was silence.

" So...? " I asked for answer awkwardly pointing in the air. " I'm in! " Lisa spoke as lighting, it seemed she eagerly waited for it. " I'm always in! " Samuel added. " And Jennie wud she join? " I asked as she seemed to be nowhere.. " Um, I afraid no.. Actually Ryujin is coming today so, she'll be spending day with her. " Samuel spoke. " It's okay " I smiled.

{ A/N P.O.V - Ryujin here, is Jennie's sister, Who lives abroad and is coming today... }

" I'm also in.. " Jisoo Unnie muttered but clear enough to be heard.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

It has been a few since we arrived but everyone were already comfortable and had interesting topics to talk upon and that's how we finished dinner.

" Desert time! " Rose Unnie exclaimed. Everything was tasty today. And deserts? There were all sort of deserts you could tell-

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

" Here." Samuel slide over the plate of cheesecake. " Mihyu, you like chocolate cake more don't you?" Jimin fake a widen smile at Samuel.

No one realized it but Jimin was giving off a burning fire aura from his body as Samuel stared intensely at Mihyu.

" Mihyu obviously likes cheesecake more. " Samuel stated. " When it comes to food, I know her the best. She can't reject chocolate." Jimin retorted. " All we need is popcorn! " Lisa whispered to Jungkook. " Guys. " Mihyu obliviously chuckled. " If both of you know me well enough then you should know that I can easily fit both in my stomach. " " Oh... right. " The two guys responded.

Just when Mihyu was about to pick up the spoon on the table, she felt a vibration, it was Samuel's phone that was ringing across the table. " You have a girlfriend? " Jungkook asked before he left as he noticed that the number was saved from a lovey-dovey name, just how couples do.

" Yeah." Samuel nodded before heading outside to answer the phone. " Jennie said she wanted to come see you all, but her sister just arrived today from New York, so she's with her. " Mihyu told informing everyone.

" He has a girlfriend?! " Jimin asked, his voice sounded more enthusiastic than he thought.

" Yeah, they dated since high school. " Mihyu answered, not sure what the eye smile on Jimin's face was all about. " Why are you so happy though? " She asked. " I thought I have a competition to face." Jimin shamelessly chuckled.

Competition? Mihyu thought. It suddenly just hit her that Jimin was jealous of Samuel all this time. No wonder he looked so heated, she thought that he didn't like her them. Her cheeks burn from smiling too much at the thought of someone being like that over her.

" They're so obvious, I bet you, they'll have kids next week. " Lisa and Jungkook whisper to each other at the cheesy sight in front of them.