38. Stay?

??? P.O.V

After we reached, I rushed inside while waving at Jisoo Unnie. I knocked a the door and little Haru opened it. " Anneyong Unnie, you back? I missed you already! " He sounded as he complained. " Aish miahne... " " Hm..Eomma told that the food is kept in kitchen you can have it " He said while pouting. " Thanks Cutie! " I ruffled his hairs and raced towards the kitchen, still remembering the way.

I felt relieved when I completed the lunch, and rubbed stomach while drinking water. " I loved it! " I whispered while having last spoon of ice-cream. I looked at the watch and it still was 3pm. Since I had nothing to do and even Haru seemed to be disappeared, I decided to look around. I swept my hands across all the walls, while mesmerizing through golden memories. I bit my lip as I realized my tears rolled. I miss it already!

I wandered a bit around until I stopped at the door of Rose Unnie's room. Should I knock? Without thinking much I knocked but instead I felt door light. I pushed and it opened up. I entered without making noise. She didn't seem to be around. I sat on bed, waiting for her. Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was voice " Haru? Did Mihyu come? Did you gave her food? Did she tell anything? " The voice belonged to Unnie.

She steeped out of bathroom and stared at me for a second and turned back ignoring me. " Uh yeah, he gave me. " She hummed but still ignoring me. " How have you been Unnie? " I offered " Why do you care? " She seemed to be rude. It's reasonable though... " Aah...Sryy Unnie! " I groaned. She continued ignoring me while cleaning bit mess around. I approached her. She still did the same.

I backhugged her making sure she would listen me out. " I said I am already sorry.. " I whispered as I kept my chin on her shoulder. " Leave me. I have work. " A cold tone came while she tried to free the grip. I rolled my eyes and loosened her. I gave up knowing that she was won't understand, but some time will heal it up. I made my way through door when-

" Wait " She stated. I stood there. I turned behind and her cheeks were wet from her salty tears. " Uh- " " Shh. Don't speak anything and listen me out quietly! " She ordered and I chose not to oppose.

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU WENT? EVERYONE BROKE DOWN ESPECIALLY MASTER JIMIN AND TEAHYUNG! IT WAS SO HARD FOR THEM! THEY WERE SO DESPERATE TO SEE YOU! AND YOU- EASILY BECAME A MAFIA LEADER IN YOUR GANG AND APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE IN OUR LIVES! WE MISSED YOU THIS BAD BUT YOU NEVER THOUGHT WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING!? YOU ENJOYED YOUR LIFE!! THIS WAS UNFAIR MIHYU!! I- " That's when she struggled for air. She quickly removed something from the drawer nearby and inserted in her nose. That's when she finally relaxed. I tried indentifying. It was albuterol.

{ A/N P.O.V - Albuterol is the air sucker, you can usually find along with patients who have breathing problems }

I rushed and poured a glass. " You fine? You okay? " I said while patting her. She nodded. " I am sorry, so sorry! I missed you all too- but I didn't knew what to do. I wanted to prove that am strong too. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone. I am really really sorry for everything! " I said while hugging her.

She wiped her tears along with mine. " Now we are good! " She exclaimed making me cheer like a kid. " Tysm Unnie. Ily! " She rolled her eyes and muttered " Still a clingy one. " " Unnnieee!!! " I groaned. " Ah ah okay " She slightly pushed me. " Would you mind me showing around? " " Why not? " Was the response.

Time Skip...

ROSE'S P.O.V

Time passed away without a bit realisation. " Unnie, it's already 7 " She said she completed her favourite chocolate cupcake made by me. " I guess.. I should go..Everyone must be on their way. " Before I could say-