35. Saved

( ALERT - I AM SORRY IF SOMEWHERE YOU FEEL THAT IT'S SHIPPING LISKOOK. AND YOU AGAINST IT, A SERIOUS APOLOGY. BUT THIS FICTIONAL AND CONTAINS NO SHIPS FROM MY SIDE!! )

" DO YOU STILL LOVE JIMIN? " echoed in my mind. Even I wasn't sure about it. I wasn't ready for it neither did I prepare a answer. I was just blank.

I tried running from the answer, I stood up and stared walking towards the exit of the hospital. I just wanted to run from the awkward atmosphere. I didn't care what he'll think. But I did hear a long sigh from him. We sat in the car and just rode silenty without even gazing each other.

I just entered and Jisoo unnie rushed to hug me. " You okay? " " Yeah. " I said in a low tone and nodded a bit. " Good. Now freshen up and go to bed. It's pretty late! " She said as she cupped my face. I nodded again.

Next Early Morning (Around 8am)..

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I woke up as usual. But this time, I woke up early than my alarm and slid off the bed trying not to wake Jisoo unnie. I did my morning routine, took a silent hot shower and chose a top and a skirt to tuck the top in and a matching cardigan from my wardrobe. I carefully rushed down the stair making sure that I won't loose my foot and tumble over.

LISA'S P.O.V

I saw Mihyu unnie coming down. " Anneyong, Joh-eun achim! (Hello, Gm!) " I greeted. " Joh-eun achim! " She drooled over her favourite food set on the table. She immediately sat and started serving herself. I chuckled at her cuteness. " Eat slowly, you might choke... " I warned but she didn't bother me. She completed her breakfast and stood on my toes. " Come let's go, we're getting late!! " She complained. " Aish wait...lemme just finish this toast " I groaned. After a while we finished and left for hospital.

We reached the hospital. Luckily, she wasn't that eager, so she patiently waited for me to park and didn't leave me alone. We took a lift and reached 3rd floor. We arrived the dorm. There were 2 boys seated on the bench. Probably they were Jimin's family members?

" Kookie! " Mihyu unnie exclaimed which made poor boy flinch. " Noona! You good? " He questioned. " Yeah as good as new. How's Jimin? Did doctor tell anything? How's the wound? Why you didn't update me anything? " She crowded with bunch of her questions. " Aish noona relax, everything's fine. I texted you but I guess you didn't read it. " He said. " Oh maybe...my phone was dead. " " Um? " He said as he looked at me.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

" Um? " He said as he looked at Lisa. " Oh yeah I forgot, She is Lisa, Lalisa Manoban. She is same age as you. " I said as Lisa said " Yeah.. " " Ah anneyong! Nice to see you " Jungkook offered a handshake. Lisa accepted " Anneyonghaseyo. Nice to meet you too. " She gave a warm smile.

" Um we're done with medications. One of you could visit. " A nurse said. " Okay thank you! " Jin oppa said, the nurse bow and left. " Mihyu, you can visit if you want first. We'll go afterwards. " He continued as I felt grateful. " Ah komao (ty) Jin oppa. " I bowed and entered the room.

LISA'S P.O.V

" Ah komao Jin oppa. " Unnie bowed and entered the room. Okay so he is Jin...I see.. " Uh I'll just grab some coffee from the cafeteria. " He approached to us and left. I and Jungkook sat on the bench and started talking about random stuffs in between which he showed me cute bunny smile. Ahh...he has a bunny smile..he's so cute...and handsome at the same point..I love how he respects unnie still after what happened..He is so perfect, almost matched my ideal type..His eyes, Aigoo...they are the cutest..He is elegant, good looking and majestic. Everything was spelndid until - We heard a yell coming from the room. We gasped and rushed to the room.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was talking with Lisa about random stuffs. Lisa literally looks like a doll, her face is small and her big eyes were very bright and were her most distinctive feature, her full lips were also very beautiful, and her skin color is a perfect tan her body is really nice espically her long legs, She's absolutely gorgeous and pretty....her blonde hair is locious and pretty...She's so friendly and sweet...looks like I almost fell for her.. Then we heard a sudden yell. We ran into the room.

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I entered the room and sat on the table beside Jimin. He slept unconcious and I gazed at him until I felt something wrong. I looked at the nurse she was injecting something. I don't know why but I felt suspicious. And they said that they're done with medications. Then what she's injecting and that too in glucose drip? I am pretty sure that nurse must have added a new drip.

" Uh may I ask what you doing? " I asked frankly. " U-uh m-me? I w-was j-just... " She flinched when I asked and started to shutter. Which made me doubt her more. " If you don't mind can you show me the bottle? " I stood up and stared walking towards her. She took her steps behind. " I SAID SHOW ME! " I shouted making sure not to raise my voice. But still she flinched and dropped the bottle on the floor. It crashed into pieces. I knelt and looked at the pieces. It was a POISON. SHE WAS FUCKING POISONING!

" WHAT THE HELL!? WHO ARE YOU? " I freaked out and yelled. She whimpered " I-I am s-sorry.. " " SORRY? " I said and before she'd speak Jungkook and Lisa came. " What happened? " " THIS BITCH WAS POISONING JIMIN! AND I AM GONNA GET HER FIRED AND SUED!! " I yelled again. " I s-said am s-sorry..pls l-listen me out.. " She begged. " Noona...calm down..at least listen her out " Jungkook tried convincing me. " Yes unnie...let her speak " Lisa marched with Jungkook.

" You too!? " I widened my eyes as I heard Lisa. " Okay.. " I took few breathes and sighed. " Continue. We'll listen you out. But don't you dare lie to me! " I argued but still agreed. She nodded and started to speak. " I am Tzuyu, Chou Tzu-yu, I am from Taiwan. I belong to a normal family. I came here since 6 months to complete my studies. I have enrolled in Hayward University and I work as a part-timer nurse here, but y-yesterday... " She hesitated bit. Lisa patted her. " It's fine dear, continue! " She took a breathe and continued.

" U-uh so y-yesterday some people came in while in was in changing room. They asked me if i was appointed to take Jimin's care. I replied and they asked me to poison him. I refused but they said that they'd help me with money so I got greedy and I agreed. " She sighed. " I am really sorry, I didn't want to harm anyone. But I belong to a medium family and I have my cousins yet left to study. But I want to go further for education. I really needed money so I agreed. Pls pls don't fire or sue me. I am r-really innocent. I s-swear! " She had an emotional breakdown and Lisa comforted her. She really was young...and didn't seem to lie. So I trusted her and ask. " Okay. But can you tell who were they? "

" U-uh they didn't tell me but they had a badge on which SHADOW DRAGON was written.. "