14. First Date

another double update!! ~

MIHYU'S P.O.V

I was laying down on the bed while playing my phone. Suddenly, the door opened, revealed Jimin. He smiled at me then walked towards me. " Hi.." He said sweetly as soon as he layed down beside me. " Hey... " I said. Suddenly, Jimin pinned me to the bed. My eyes widen. "Wh-What are you doing??" I said. He smirked. " Why? Hmm? You like it?" He asked then he moved closer to my face. I closed my eyes and repeatedly shaking my head. "No!" I said. He chuckled. I opened my eyes. He is staring at me. Again.. " What?" I asked the same question. He smiled. "Nothing, princess.. It just that you're so cute.. " He said then winked at me before he pulled away from my body and sat down beside me.

" It's 6 p.m. already.. Go get ready.. " He said without looking at me. " Why? " I asked while furrowing my eyesbrow. "Just go.. I want to bring you somewhere.. " He said. " Oh.. Should I wear something nice?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes.. Go, now.. I will be waiting for you downstairs.. " He said then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and then nodded my head.

I looked at myself on the mirror. Hmm, pretty. Hehe. I ran downstairs
as soon as I done applying some simple makeup and saw that Jimin is sitting on the couch. Okay.. Not gonna lie.. He is handsome.. As soon as he noticed my presence, he smiled then walked towards me. " Hi my princess.. You look so pretty.. " He said then pecked my lips. My eyes widen. Did he just peck my lips!? He chuckled because of my action then he pulled out his hand." Shall we ?.. " He said then I slowly grabbed his hands. He smiled then both of us stepped out of the house.

Few minutes later ~

Jimin and I stepped into the restaurant. Well, a luxury kind of restaurant. I think that's why there are MANY waiters or their workers, bowed to us. And you know what? Sometimes I feel like a..Piece of trash when I stepped into this kind of.. Place.. Jimin pulled me to one of the table then pulled out the chair." Have a seat, princess.. " He said sweetly while smiling.

I blushed then I sat down on the chair. He then sat down in front of me. Later, the waiter came and took our orders. Suddenly, something hit me. I
turned my head to Jimin then furrowed my eyebrows. Jimin looked at me, also frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly. " I'm confused as hell right now.. Y-You are a mafia leader but.. It seems like no one.. Afraid of you..?" I said while
raising an eyebrow. He chuckled. "Well, this is because.. This restaurant is for all the mafias.. All the mafias come here...and actually.. All of them afraid of me.. It just that they didn't show it.. Plus, I'm not here to fight.. "
He said. And I immediately understand because as soon as he turned his head to the waiter that is
staring at us, the waiter immediately looked away. Later, our food arrives. Then both of us digged into our food.

Jimin and I stepped out of the restaurant as soon as both of us finished our food. All the waiters and workers bowed to us, again.. And now I know why they do that. Because HE IS A MAFIA LEADER. Both of us then get into his car then Jimin started driving. I was looking outside the window the whole time while he just focused on driving.

After a while...

He took a deep breath before speaking.. " Kim Mihyu.. I LOVE YOU.. I really really love you.. I know that, maybe you don't love me.. YET.. But I really hope that you don't hate me.. Like what Taehyung said.. Please forget about the fact that I am a cruel, heartless and cold-hearted mafia leader.. Please TRY to love me.. Don't hate me.. Please.. I'm begging you.. "

He said. He grabbed my hand then kissed the back of my palm. I just stared at him. He is.. So kind.. And now I realised that.. Although he is a mafia leader, he still a HUMAN. He has feelings, he has the right to fall in love. And I don't have the right to hate him. Well, he kidnapped me but why he do that? BECAUSE HE LOVES ME. And he doesn't want to lose me.

"Hey.. " I said then pulled my hand from his grip to carressed his cheek. He looked shocked because of my action but then he immediately stopped his car to look at me FULLY. I curved a sweet smile. " Look.. I want you to do me a favour.. " I said. " What is it?" "I want you to.. MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.. Can you ?" I asked softly. He curved a smile. "Of course I can.." He said. I smiled then I.. KISSED HIM. I can feel that he was still shook but later he kissed me back.

and that's when our relationship started to spark ✨

Tysm Rima270108 for designing such a beautiful cover. I really liked it and I appreciate your efforts! <3

So guysss! What you think? About chapter and the edit?