Waking My Prince

Shen Wei caught Yunlan in his arms. As Taotie disappeared. "Ah Lan! Wake up!"

He quickly carried him in the infirmary. Dr. Cheng check on him, "Don't worry my king his alright and the baby!" Making Shen Wei widen his eyes. Even Yunlan's parents was shocked hearing it.

"You knock off my son again?!!!" Xin ci widen his eyes in shocked. While the former queen went beside his son. Caressing his face, "My husband! The important thing is his safe and their unborn child!" As she cried. Xin ci comfort his wife.

When suddenly the babies came flying toward their mother and laid beside him. "Mama....!!!" They start calling him. That only made the former queen cried more as Yunlan still won't wake. "Why is my queen not waking up?" Shen Wei ask his dragon. "Maybe sir his traumatize what happened to him to wake up?"

Shen Wei can't take it no more as he want his wife to wake up and request the dragon to slip inside his consciousness of Yunlan. The dragon agree and let Shen Wei inside of him.

Inside Yunlan's dream everything so cold and calm. When suddenly a naked Yunlan dive into the lake. "Ah Lan! Wait! Come back here!" Yunlan upon hearing it emerge back to the surface. Shen Wei blushed seeing Yunlan in bare nakedness. As he walk toward his robe to pick it up.

But he have no time to wear it as Shen Wei run toward him and hugged him tightly into his arms. "Come back to me! My Ah Lan!" But the next thing surprised him, "Who are you?" Shen Wei widen his eyes. "It's me your husband King Shen Wei!"

Yunlan laugh and about to break his hold. "I don't remember marrying a man my king? So get off me because I need to leave! To marry my fiancee, Princess Wang!" Shen Wei can't believe what his hearing and didn't let him go, "What did you say?! You're only mine! No one else!!!" And kissed Yunlan roughly on the lips.

Yunlan struggle to be free but Shen Wei won't let him. As he pinned him down on the grassy ground. "Aaaagh! Stop!!!" Shen Wei throw his robe and lick and suck his nipples making him moan. As his body sense the familiar body hovering over him.

Outside the dream the heart beat of Queen Yunlan suddenly beep fast as well Shen Wei. "What is happening Dr. Cheng?" Ask the former queen. "I don't know?!" All look at Quilong whose consentrating to guide his master in the dreamworld.

Inside the dream, Yunlan can't stop his body responding from Shen Wei. "Maybe you have forgotten me but not your heart and body! It yearns for me!" Said Shen Wei as he thrust into him over and over and burst inside of him. Yunlan's cold heart melted as he responds to Shen Wei kisses on him.

Meanwhile Prince Sang waited for Princess Wang to wake up. As he walk out of the room for a minute the other evil beasts came and wake her up. "Princess Wang! We need your help!" Princess Wang suddenly open her eyes. "Your future king has been taken by King Shen Wei even in his dream! We got to take him back!" Said Hundun one of the evil beast who is a faceless beast creature. "I can revived Taotie if we have the prince!" Said Taowu a beast with a head of a human and two boar tusks prutruding from his lips. Who impatiently wag it's long tails as it want to make a havoc inside the castle. "But there guardians are still there! As well the guardian of Prince Sang!" Qiongqi the tiger beast who devored human smirk, "Not all! Since the Black Tortoise is still inside of me that minus one guardian! While the White Tiger is still there enemy! As I am the new leader! You will all do as I command!" The other beasts growl.
"Don't forget your only replacement of my guardian! Don't be full of yourself!" Shout Princess Wang. Making the other beasts chuckled.

When Prince Sang came back he was surprised his princess is gone.

Back to King Shen Wei who pulled his queen back to his body. His the first to wake up as Yunlan followed. "My Ah Lan is alive!" He run toward him to embrace him into his arms. "Xiao Wei! I mean my king I have a strange dream that I never knew you?!" Shen Wei chuckled upon hearing it. While his babies hugged the two of them dearly.

The once king and queen of Dragon kingdom embrace Yunlan with their son in law and grandchildren. Quilong smile while Guo almost cried. Chu comfort him while Cong Bo and the other dragon arched their brow.

Outside the kingdom, "Hurry Lin Jing! I need to confirmed if the princess of the Dragon kingdom is indeed a prince! I want to know if my gege's death is justified or been fooled by that princess!" As Princess Zhu Hong speed her horse toward the kingdom of Shen Wei.

"Wait! Princess!" Lin Jing tried to tap his horse to run after the horse of the princess. But before his horse can gallop he almost run down a man lying on the floor. He quickly got off the horse, "Are you alright?!" He tried to shake the man to wake up, "Da quing!" As the man faint. "Who is he?!" Princess Zhu Hong ask. "I don't know?! He only say Da quing?!"

An hour later they came to the kingdom where everyone is celebrating the queen awaken. Lin Jing called one of the guard, "That Princess Zhu Hong from the land of the White Tiger wants an audience from the king!" The guard led them to the hall where everybody is celebrating.

The guard announce that Princess Zhu Hong from the land of the White Tiger want an audience from the king. Shen Wei stop the celebration for awhile as they will talk privately. Everybody left but not Yunlan who stand beside his husband. "I thought will talk alone your majesty?! Whose this man?!" She ask. "This is my wife! My queen Yunlan! He stay beside me!"