The Dragon Curse

King Xin ci ruler of Dragon Kingdom was curse by their own dragon god for being greedy.

It gave them a problem to solve. A small cube made of sapphires and diamonds. "What is the problem with this?" As he tried to figure it out while caressing the precious thing. He can't concentrate as the cube sparkle making him want to own this thing. He tried to shake it or look at it carefully on what the puzzle is.

"I don't want to give my child to that dragon! Please solve this puzzle he gave to you!" The queen beg his husband. "Don't worry he won't take our so...... I mean daughter! As he want a male servant not a girl!" The king suddenly got an idea as he called all his officials and schoolars to find what's the problem of the cube and solve it.

One by one the officials and sch
olars study it and tried to solve the puzzle. Trying to take it piece by piece but the cube still remain strong. Not even a sword or hammer can cut it into two. Until it rolled toward the feet of the new, poor, schoolar Shen Wei and tried to look at it.

Shen Wei a twenty five year old, poor schoolar who can't marry nor be an official because his poor. He also have no family to come home too. He only have his wits and intelligence. As he took the cube suddenly something struck him. "What's the prize if I solve this puzzle?" He ask the king boldly.

King Xin ci never in his mind to give something to anyone because his treasures and wealth he didn't want to share to anyone

King Xin ci never in his mind to give something to anyone because his treasures and wealth he didn't want to share to anyone. "What do you want?" As he chuckled. "The princess! They say she got the beauty of Aphrodite? And the heart of the calmed sea! I want her!"

That made the king laugh followed by his followers. "The princess?! Why not?!" As he thought Shen Wei can't solve it. His followers stop laughing and the queen widen her eyes, "What are you talking about?!" She shout at him with disagreement. The king stop her, "I know he won't solve it!" He whispered back to her. "But in return if yo can't solve it? Your head is the payment!" Shen Wei agree to it.

As he was given a few days to solve the puzzle cube. Suddenly the gong ring indicating the princess will came to entertain the guests. "What's happening?! I didn't know our child will perform today?!" The queen look puzzle as well the king. Everyone gathered around the hall way as well the town's people just to see the princess whose wearing a flowerly veil.

 Everyone gathered around the hall way as well the town's people just to see the princess whose wearing a flowerly veil

And her cute brown eyes you can only see. The truth is why Shen Wei became a schoolar eventhough his poor. Once he saw the princess perform her dance at the stage he have fallen inlove with her with her cute, brown eyes as well.

When the music instrument play everyone is mesmerize at her beauty while she twirl around and around with her other dancers. Shen Wei didn't notice his feet suddenly walk closer and closer where the princess is dancing.

The princess on the other hand also didn't notice Shen Wei is getting near to her. Because her concentration is in her graceful steps while waving her handkerchiefs. Without warning suddenly Shen Wei step near the princess making her fall on his embrace. People are awe while the king got furious, the queen on the other hand got an idea. She stop his husband from bursting like a volcanoe.

Xin ci look puzzled to his wife, "WHAT?!!!" She caress his arm, "Look! We got a love sick man for our child! He will protect the princess from that awful dragon!" Suddenly the king realize what the queen implying. As he watch the scene unfolding infront of his eyes.

As the handkerchief fall on the ground and the music stop. Shen Wei have hold the princess into his arms. The princess was startled and cannot speak. For both gaze into each other's eyes. The dark, doe eyes of Shen Wei bore to the cute, brown eyes of the princess. Whose batting her eyes on him. "Princess! My name is Shen Wei! One of your schoolars! I promise I will protect you from the dragon!"

As he help her stand up, the princess giggle and caress his face as she gave her other handkerchief to him. Many men get jealous seeing the scene. Unknown to them the dragon change his form into a human and blend with the people. As he watch what happened, "Interesting! Will see if you can protect him!" He told himself.

"Plese let go of my waist!" Pleaded the princess with her cute voice. Shen Wei blushed and apologize as he retrieve his hand. And gave his beautiful smile on her. The princess went red as well, that made Shen Wei's heart skip. "Did she like me too?!" He wonder.

Both staring at each other forgetting they're at the center of the stage and giving a great show to the peole.

"ENOUGH!!!! PRINCESS! GO BACK TO YOUR CHAMBER!!! AND YOU YOUNG MAN! WE HAVE PLENTY THINGS TO DO SUCH AS SOLVE THE CUBE PUZZLE!!!" Xin ci patience is getting thin as he saw how the poor schoolar hold his beloved child.

Both bow as the princess about to leave. "I'll be patiently waiting for your promise!" She hold his hand. Making Shen Wei shiver as he felt how soft is her hand is. "I'll never wash my hands ever!!!" He accidentally said it aloud making the princess giggled again as she left him.

The other schoolars congratulate Shen Wei for being bold on what he did. But Shen Wei ignoring everyone praise for his mind is on that beautiful flower, the princess. Oh how he want to hold that delicate body and kiss her rosy lips. Well that's what on his mind.

As he twirl around holding the dangerous cube which will predict if his life future would be great or death only waits for him. The dragon watch from afar as the history of the kingdom will change or not.

Meanwhile in the chamber of the princess. "Your majesty! Your bath is ready!" Da quing one of his loyal friend and servant bow. As the other servant left, leaving the two. He help the princess take off her clothes while not looking at her as his eyes is facing the floor only. One by one as she strip her clothes and submerge at the huge bathtub. She reveal herself as a man not a woman. "Da quing! I think I've found him!"

 "Da quing! I think I've found him!"