Finding Out Whose He

Yunlan let Shen Wei first went inside with Qinglong. While he and Guo went to the dungeon.

He almost cried seeing the state of his kingdom, ruin and rubble. "Guo! Take care of the guard!" Guo nod and went inside the body of one of the guards. To find where the prisoners are detain.

Da quing was crying on why it happened to him. His a loyal friend and to the kingdom. But his reward was chained like an animal and whip. Yunlan first saw him and quickly unchain him. "My friend! What they done to you?!" He command Guo to heal him up. "My parents where are they?!" He ask Da quing.

Meanwhile Shen Wei with Qinglong ready to fight his enemies but they sneak first to earsdrop on what they're discussing. They found out the two were arguing non stop and almost succeeded in trumpling them if not for one of the loyal dog Ding Dun who almost slashed Shen Wei with his weapon luckily Quilong prevented it and incinerated him with his flame.

Prince Zhuiji and Sang called their men in fighting Shen Wei and his dragon.

In the dungeon Yunlan release his soldiers to fight Prince Zhuiji and Sang's men. While releasing his parents as well. King Xin ci is in bad shape as he have many wounds and bruises made by their enemies. Yunlan want to be at his husband side to fight his mother plead him not too for his secret might reveal. "Don't worry Mother! The dragon already know, still he gave me to King Shen Wei!"

That made Xin ci widen his eyes, "King Shen Wei did I hear it right?" Yunlan nod. And run toward the hall to lead his troops to fight.

In the hall, Shen Wei almost pop his eyes off and was diverted when he saw Yunlan fighting some of his enemies. He quickly run toward it but Prince Sang block him, "Where did you take my princess! You kidnapper!" And swing his sword with a force.

Prince Zhuiji on the other hand was fighting a certain hooded man. When he remembered that cute, brown eyes. "No! You can't be the princess?!" But he remembered her stance when dancing. "It can't be?!!!" As he furiously shoved and swing his sword.

Prince Sang got distracted upon hearing Prince Zhuiji. "Nooooo.....don't hurt her!!!" He shoved Shen Wei and run toward Prince Zhuiji to stop hurting his future bride. He clashes his sword unto his. "Are you crazy?!!! I'm your allied here!!!" But Prince Sang protected Yunlan from his sword.

"You fool! That princess is a man!" As Prince Zhuiji shove him and swing his sword upon Yunlan. Almost making him tumble and fall. As his sword was thrown. "Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei was too late to reach him. When his robe was teared and see what inside. Prince Sang and Zhuiji almost faint. Indeed the princess is a man. And they saw the most shocking big thing. Everybody stop and can't believe what they're seeing.

Prince Zhuiji was furious, "You made a fool out of me!!!" Yunlan tried to cover himself up and stand. As he back away. But Prince Zhuiji almost thrust his sword upon him. Luckily Prince Sang block his sword to his. "I don't care if his a prince! He belongs to me!!!" As both fight to get Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand tried to get away. But his in the middle of the fight.

As they call their spirit guardians. The knockout guardians woke up suddenly when they heard their master cried for help. Both came and help their master. Shen Wei called Quilong to get his prince back.

Quilong fight the two spirit guardians of the two princes to get Prince Yunlan. But it only make it worst as the spirit guardians blast each other their power on each other. Chu seeing his princess almost being barbeque on the fight shield him with his magic. But still they were thrown and almost hit the wall.

If not for Guo who appeared beside the two and escape the burning flame. Everyone run outside because the castle is almost destroyed by the spirit guardians.
The two prince still fighting one another inside the castle. Shen Wei on the other hand tried to find Yunlan but sweep away by people whose running outside. Luckily one of his friend scholar Cheng saw him and pulled him out of the collapsing building.

There his reunited with Yunlan ss he hold him tightly into his arms. As they thought it was over Prince Zhuiji emerge from the crumble rocks. And almost thrust his sword to Yunlan. Shen Wei block his body so the prince won't be hurt. But the sword never reach him because Prince Sang came and pierce his sword to the back of Prince Zhuiji and died.

He then realize his princess is in the arms of Scholar Shen Wei. "Do you love him eventhough his a man?" He ask Shen Wei. Shen Wei quickly said, "Yes! I don't care if his a man nor woman! Ah Lan is mine!" That made Yunlan snuggle to his hold with a smile.

The queen was happy hearing it as well the former King Xin ci. He suddenly realize that Shen Wei is just like him back then when his pure and innocent. And only wants the best for his kingdom. "Old friend! I hope you will teach the new king how to be a great one unlike me lost in power and corruption!"

The dragon smile for the first time and nod. "He will be a great king you will see!"

Prince Sang apologize to what he have done and about to leave when Shen Wei gave his hand. "I hope we have peace for now on!" Prince Sang shake his hand and once look at Yunlan heartbroken as he left.

"I don't like what his looking at you!" Said Shen Wei as he frown. "Don't tell me your jealous?" Yunlan laugh. As both look at their ruined kingdom.

Xin ci and the queen didn't know where they will begin as their kingdom is destroyed completely. Shen Wei and Yunlan hold hands. "We can make our kingdom rise again by the help of our people!" Everyone cheered as well as the dragons.