Those Cute, Brown Eyes

A little boy walk infront of his father. Watching a baby in a cradle.
"Son! Remember this child will be your bride someday!"

The little boy can't see his father's face, "Yes father!" As he smile at the little baby inside the cribe, "His cute!" And kiss his chubby cheek. Shen Wei woke up, "It's that a dream or a nightmare? I can't remember!"

Meanwhile the said princess that's actually a prince sneak outside his room wearing a robe with a hood to hide his face. "Becareful Prince Yunlan or my I'll lose my head!" Said Da quing. He nod as he pass the sleeping guards and the other soldiers toward the town to get some information about the dragon that curse his family.

Shen Wei on the other hand can't sleep because of his dream and drink a glass of water. As he walk outside his room. He suddenly saw a figure running toward the back of the castle he followed the figure. Only to see him gonna jump inside the princess's room. "Stop!" As he draw his sword.

The figured laugh seeing how Shen Wei hold his sword. The stranger knew that he didn't know how to hold a weapon because of his stance. "You got to be kidding me?!" Shen Wei was anger by his mock and tried to pierce him with the sword.

The hooded man just evade it easily and spank Shen Wei's butt instead making him yelp. "How can you defend a princess if you don't know how to hold a sword?!" That made Shen Wei quite angry and dash toward the villain. Only to be slipped by the man's foot and fall right into the stranger's arm.

Both gaze at each other, "Shen Wei notice the cute, brown eyes of the stranger. But suddenly the stranger dropped him and run fast jumping at the window of the princess. Moment a scream was heard.

That alarmed Shen Wei and called for the guards, "There's an intruder went inside the princess room!!! Help!!!" He shout and went inside the princess window to rescue her. Only to be met by the princess covering her entire body by a blanket

"Princess are you alright?!" He ask. The princess scream that she's naked. Making Shen Wei red and apologize as he was about to get out of the room but he bump into the guards. "What are you doing here?!" Growl the guards. Shen Wei swallowed hard.

He was dragged and thrown to the floor infront of the king. "How could you go to the princess room! Your so impatient! You still didn't know the answer to the puzzle cube yet?!!! Put him in the dungeon!!!" The king angrily said. "Wait?!!!" Shout Da quing with the princess.

"He defend me from the strange man who came at my room!" The princess said calmly. The king cough, "Is that true?!" Da quing nod, "But we didn't uprehend him he got away your majesty!" As he bow to him. "Tell the guards to tighten the security! I don't want my beloved daughter being kidnapped!"

"Father! I need to talk to Scholar Shen Wei!" As he pulled Shen Wei to him. Shen Wei was mesmerize by the princess as he followed her like lost puppy to his master.

While at the garden, Shen Wei quickly pickup a few flowers and presented to the princess. Da quing tried not to laugh while the princess widen her eyes. "Thank you!" As she took the flower, Shen Wei grabbed her hand quickly and kissed it. And shyly blushed at her. The princess look at Da quing who shrugged.

"Princess what do you need to tell me about?!" As Shen Wei eagerly look at her. "The cube did you already know the answer?" She ask. But Shen Wei ignored her words and scoop near her. "Princess! Can I take a glimpse of your face?" Da quing hearing that pushed Shen Wei away. "Such insolence! No one dare to ask her that?!!!" The princess calmed his servant down as he back away.

"I'm sorry but I can't! The dragon have mark my face! So I look hideous! That's why I hide my face and need to solve that puzzled riddle to get rid of the mark!" As she lied. "No need to hide it! Your beautiful just the way you are! You already stolen my heart!" That made the princess blushed if only Shen Wei can see it.

"Love? You lie!" She giggled. Da quing roll his eyes indicating he needs to leave the two love birds as they're getting along. "Please princess!" Shen Wei begged. "I want to carve in my heart what you look like?!" The princess got an idea. "Why don't you close your eyes I have a much a better gift for you!"

Shen Wei close his eyes while the princess got near him and kissed him with the veil between them. Eventhough it's only a moment for Shen Wei it was eternal happiness. He felt those rosy, plump lips that touch his. He can't help to pull her even more to the kiss.

Making her widen her cute, brown eyes. Before Shen Wei can close his eyes he suddenly remembered those eyes, "It can't be?" He told himself but before he knows it. The princess pushed him lightly to stop the kiss.

"Your quite a naughty boy!" She caress his lips with her finger. But before she can leave, "Princess! I promise I will solve it and you will be my bride!" Shen Wei promise. "Then I will wait for you to solve it! So you can have me all to yourself!" As she wink and leave. Da quing frown to him and followed her mistress.

Shen Wei was overjoyed her princess love him too. As he quickly went to his study room to solve the cube puzzled.

Meanwhile a prince came to their kingdom to claim the princess hand. Prince Zhuiji also want the princess and promise to King Xin ci he will kill the dragon for her. But first he want to see Princess Yan yan.

"Bad new! Bad news!" Sang one of the fellow schoolar of Shen Wei gave him the news that a rival came and want the princess hand as well. Shen Wei run hurriedly to take a peek at the court on whose that prince is.

Just then he saw the prince took the princess hand to kiss it. Princess Yan yan quickly retrieve her hand. "Ha....ha....my daughter is a shy one! But tell me how would you take the curse off our kingdom?!" King Xin ci ask. Prince Zhuiji smirk, "I will slay the dragon for you my majesty!!!"