Craving To Be Touch

Yunlan hold Shen Wei tightly in his arms to protect him being seen. As they hide in a dark corner.

His heart beat fast as he was near his beloved princess who turned into a prince. He felt so safe and relax in his embrace. "What am I doing?! I should be the one protecting him not the other way around?!"

He struggled to get free from the grip. "Wait?! Don't move people coming!" Yunlan whispered to him. But Shen Wei is protesting when suddenly a kiss made by his prince to shut him up. Shen Wei was shocked but can't move as that same delicious, plump lips is now devouring his. Men suddenly pass by, "They're not here!" As they left.

While he thought he can breath again his prince still continue to kiss him. As those skillful tounge making it's way inside his. Tasting that sweet nectar and wanting more. While his hand caressing his waist while the other is holding his nape.

Shen Wei pleaded to stop but only moan escape from his lips as Yunlan started kissing his neck and hand started to explore inside his shirt. Playing and squeezing his already errect nipples. "Stop...." Did he said that. As Yunlan went down sucking those pinkish bud. Making Shen Wei close his eyes to feel those sinful lips sucking and licking him. But suddenly the prince's other hand suddenly stroke his length.

Making his body jerk up, Shen Wei never felt pleasure and lust at the same time making him craving for the prince touch. "Nooo.....Aaaaah..... stop.....I think...." But before he can talk Yunlan captured his lips again with a sloppy kiss before going way down.

Pulled off his pants to suck and lick his prize. "Prince.....Aaaaah...." Yunlan smirk seeing his angry lover turning into a jello because of what his doing and before he know what's coming. He engulf him whole. Making Shen Wei shiver as he release.

Yunlan wipe his mouth with a smirk. While he was welcome by a furious, blushing lover. "How dare you!" Shen Wei tried to be angry but the next thing he knew he was flipped at his back revealing that scrumptious, smooth, pale firm back of his. Without warning Yunlan thrust to him, "No...." Did he said that?

He suddenly felt pain and pleasure at the same time. And didn't understand what his feeling. He was taken roughly by the prince as he want to stop it and not. Yunlan on the other hand can't stop himself from wanting Shen Wei as he penetrate him more earning to hear that sweet moan. Luckily there's no one to hear that.

As both spilled at each other. Shen Wei was turned again and thrust himself inside of him again. While the prince carrying him, "Do you like this my dear Xiao Wei?!" Shen Wei can only cry and nod as the same time. And clutches to Yunlan broad shoulder. Yunlan hiss as he smelled Shen Wei sweet scent and rock his body inside of him over and over. Shen Wei on the other hand wound his long, pale legs around his dear prince.

And bite Yunlan on the neck as his prince drive himself deep inside of him. "Your only mine!" He whispered to his ears while Shen Wei whispered and said, "Yes!" Yunlan moan his name as he spilled inside of him.

In an hours Shen Wei woke up in the cabin wearing nothing but a blanket, "Oh no! Did we done it again?" He felt himself blushed recalling what happened as his prize went up. "No!" He tried touching himself up before the prince came or anyone. But as he done that a sexy moan escape on his lips.

Yunlan that time came with a new set of clothes and was stunned seeing his Shen Wei doing that. He dropped the clothes in the table and help Shen Wei up. Shen Wei was shocked seeing his prince hold his prize once again and start stroking. "Aaaaah! Pri.....nce!" And spilled on his hand making Shen Wei red. "Now we both have secrets! And call me Prince Yunlan from now on!" Shen Wei was mortified but as he protest again that sinful, plump lips are attacking his again. Making his arms wrapped to Yunlan's neck.

Meanwhile Chu tracking their princess and the missing Scholar Shen Wei. The river they were taken away. As they followed it.

Meanwhile in the cabin Yunlan gotten some fruits that was given by the town ladies outside. He gave some to Shen Wei. "Where did you get this many?" As he was about to eat it. "The ladies there all gave it to me!" And ate one of the fruits. Shen Wei on the other hand quickly throw it away.

"What are you doing?! That's food?" Yunlan pick it up and gave it back to him. But Shen Wei throw it again. "I won't eat the foods that women gave it to you!" And pout.

"I don't understand? They're not poisonous?" One of the ladies came with breakfast for Yunlan and showing her cleavage to him. But Yunlan ignored her and take the food instead. Shen Wei can't bear it anymore. And pulled Yunlan to give him a passionate kiss infront of her.

The lady's eyes almost pop out, "Mam! His mine! So you can take your food and leave!" The lady look at Yunlan as he nod to her. She got angry and took the food back even the one Yunlan is eating and left.

"Why did she get angry?" Yunlan was clueless. "May I remind you never to take anything from a strangers! Especially women! They're scary! They'll eat you alive and when they didn't need you they will spit you out like that!" He shouted at him.

In a minute they were kick out of the cabin, "Get out....get out you two have no money!" Said the lady who own the cabin. At the same time Chu came with his men. Seeing this Shen Wei quickly pulled Yunlan and hide in one of the stall of the vendors. "They must not been seen or it will be a disaster." Said Shen Wei as he think of a way to get out without seeing by Chu.