That Magic Three Words

Yunlan was waiting for it but Da quing suddenly came back as the carriage continue to move toward the castle.

Making both Shen Wei and Yunlan look away at each. "Wait?! Did something I miss here?!" Da quing ask. But no one talk until the castle become visible. "Where safe and back!" Shout Da quing in triumph.

Shen Wei about to say something but the princess immediately got off as his parents eagerly welcome her. They thank him for looking out for their child. Shen Wei just smile and bow. Yunlan on the other hand snub him and went quickly toward his room. Making his parents look at each other. "What gotten into her?" King Xin ci cough.

That night Shen Wei can't sleep his prince got angry at him for not telling that three words to him immediately. As he went near the window of his lover. Yunlan that time was gazing at the stars above when he notice Shen Wei was looking at him. He was about to leave when he shout, "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!" Did the prince hear it? He wonder. "SHUT UP!!!" Shout the guards that guarding the princess.

Shen Wei apologize but before he leave he glimpse at his lover smile as he wave his handkerchief at him. Shen Wei thought that it's over and went to his work place to solve the cube puzzle. He didn't notice the princess sneak pass the sleeping guards.

"The cube seems to move again? But how?" As he tried to switch or shake it hard, nothing happens. "Strange?" Suddenly two warm hands close his eyes. "Guess who?" Yunlan said cheerfully. Shen Wei accidentally dropped the cube and rolled underneath his table.

He didn't notice the cube move again. While he hold Yunlan's both hands. "I see it's my princess or prince?" Suddenly Yunlan whispered to him, "I love you too!" He giggle. Making Shen Wei blushed as he look at him and hold down his hands. He suddenly pulled Yunlan to a kiss. They didn't notice the cube spark.

And a small green dragon came outside, it crawl underneath Shen Wei pants. Making Shen Wei startled and scream that something crawling inside of his pants. Yunlan tried to help him and tried to see where the creature is. As he saw the movement he captured it.

Shen Wei yelp and went red when Yunlan captured something else. "Not that!!!" Yunlan laugh and apologize as he tried to find it. Shen Wei have no choice but to take off his pants letting the small green thing out. Yunlan quickly snatch it and thrown it on the ground as he squash it with his feet. It squeak and vanish into thin air.

But he notice Shen Wei was bitten on his legs near his thigh. "Don't worry I'll take the poison out and hold his bare hips and suck it. "Wait! That's not....." Shen Wei became redder than before as those plump lips touches his skin. He can't help to hold unto him and moan. "Aaaaah....Lan...." Yunlan notice it and smirk.

His lips suddenly touches something else. Licking and sucking it. Shen Wei hiss and almost can't breath as those plump lips engulf him whole. "Aaaaah....no....." He suddenly burst inside of his mouth. "Delicious!" Yunlan wipe his lips. As he took Shen Wei into his arms and carried him into bed.

The green dragon they thought was dead? Is still alive as Yunlan squash it. It became two and now crawls it way toward the stock room and eats almost every food. The soldiers whose guarding it, tried to squash it like Yunlan. But it only divided itself into two as they became too many that the guards yelled for help and signal outside that an intruder have went to the stockroom.

Chu upon hearing it went there only to see there far too many like a locust invade. And try his magic to subdue it.

Meanwhile Shen Wei riding Yunlan non stop. He can't believe he iniate being taken by the prince. Who smile sweetly to him. "If only your a woman I have already made you pregnant!" While kissing him hungrily on the neck toward his already erected pink nipples while holding his hip as he thrust his prize into Shen Wei. That can only moan above him.

When suddenly they heard the gong for emergency. "What's going on?" Yunlan suddenly stop, "No....don't stop!" Shen Wei as he gave a sloppy kiss to Yunlan and his hips started to move again. But the gong ring non stop. "I think we need to finished this right now!" As he thrust deep into Shen Wei making him scream and burst at each other.

Outside the people start panicking because Chu can't locate the real green dragon. As he tried to use his magic upon it. It only evaporate and emerge again into two. While the soldiers trying to gather the other green dragons who hungrily eating their stock foods. When Shen Wei and Yunlan came every small, green dragons stop what they're doing and all align to Shen Wei.

"What's this?!" The king grew suspicious as he saw the small, green dragons attention is all into Shen Wei. "Is the dragons pointing to Shen Wei as their new leader?" Something inside the king feel jealous and threaten.

The queen on the other hand, as she saw her princess with the scholar, she immediately pulled her away from him. "What are you doing with Scholar Shen Wei?! A lady should not be in the quarters of a man in this hour?!" As she pinched him on the hip making Yunlan squirm in ache. "Sorry mother!"

The king on the other hand command Shen Wei to find the real green dragon so Chu can capture it. Shen Wei easily pin point who the real green dragon is. As Chu easily capture it and put it inside a small glass cell. By doing that all small, green dragons evaporate immediately.

But the next thing happened surprised everyone. "Take Scholar Shen Wei to the cell and bring his work there! Until he can't figure out the cube puzzle he cannot go out!" All the scholars murmerd even the ministers. "Your majesty! You can't do that to one of us! It's disgraceful!" Said Scholar Ou Yang the head of the scholars. "His not a criminal! Please change your decision!"

All the scholars bow to reconsider his decision even the ministers. But King Xin ci isn't easily persuade as he saw Shen Wei is a threaten to his crown.