Stolen Scarf (MJF)

December 22: Sweater/Scarf

🧣 I don't own any of the GIFs or Photos in this

🧣 This is my first time writing, so please let me know what you think.

Cassie's POV:

Waiting around the corner of the Pinnacles locker room, I was watching for Max to come out

Waiting around the corner of the Pinnacles locker room, I was watching for Max to come out. When he did, I snuck around the corner and went into the locker room. Not expecting Michael to be in the room. He looked up from his phone, smirking at me, "Here to steal Max's scarf again?"

"Yea, I mean I'm cold and it looks good on me."

"Can't say I disagree with you. I won't tell Max anything, but I have a feeling he'll know."

"Thanks Michael, I'll see you later." Grabbing Max's scarf, I wrapped it around my neck as I was leaving the locker room.

I must have been walking around talking to people for about 10 minutes, usually by now Max would be in search of me to get his scarf back, but he hadn't yet. And that had me worried a little bit. So I decided to go see if I could find him. Especially since he had a match tonight and would need his scarf.

Checking in all the usual places I could think he would be, I still couldn't find him. Looking at the time, I saw it was almost time for his match. Walking as fast as I could in my boots, I finally saw Max with Daniel, David, and Tully at the heel entrance. What confused me though was that Max had a scarf around his neck. Max had his back to me, Daniel nodded toward me saying, "There's your girl Max."

Turning, Max smirked at me when he saw my confused look. Going over to them, he kissed me quickly before taking my hand and pulling me toward the stairs. As their music played, Max leaned over whispering,"I'll explain the scarf after the match." I nodded at him, letting him lead me on stage. Once we were at the ring, I kissed his check like normal, then went to stand by Tully.

After the match, we went back to the locker room. I stood outside the door while everyone got changed. I watched everyone leave the locker room, as Michael was leaving he told me that it was just Max in there now. Walking in, Max was sitting on one of the benches. He looked up as I was walking toward him. I stood between his legs and kissed him. Pulling back, Max grabbed the scarf around my neck gently. Looking down at him, I asked the one question that was bothering me. "When did you get another scarf?"

Max stood, gently tugging the end of scarf where his initials are. "If you would have looked, that scarf doesn't have my initials on it."

Finally looking down, I saw that it wasn't MJF on the scarf but CMF. Cassandra Marie Friedman. I looked at Max with tears in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. When we pulled apart, I laid my head on his chest, looking up at him. "When did you get it?"

"I ordered it a couple of weeks ago. I got tired of you stealing my scarf all the time, so I figured if you had your own, you'd stop stealing mine. Plus I had to have my wife looking just as good as me."

"Well I absolutely love it. And I do make it look good, don't I."